May x knuckles

May's POV
Today was a very peaceful day, I didn't have work ( or school) to do so I thought I would go and chill at the park. When I got to the park I found a nice shady tree to sit under, the birds where singing and people are happy just the place I want to be, I then pulled out ( y/f/vg) ( 👈 that means your favourite video game :3) and started to play my game

Knuckles POV
I was taking a break from Watching the master emerged so now sonic is watching it for the time being, so then I decided to go to the park to relax for a while. When I get there I saw a female with wolf ears and beautiful brown eyes and beautiful brown hair playing her video game, so I decided to meet her, I walked over to her " hello my name is knuckles the echidna " I said.

May's POV
I was playing my video game and then a red echidna walked up to me " hi may name is knuckles the echidna" he said, he was so handsome he had beautiful purple eyes and I lost myself in them " hello my name is May nice to meet you" I replied to him while smiling.

{ time skip to were you guys are dating}
It was been 4 months since I first met knuckles and we have done very thing together..... Except sex

Knuckles POV
I was reading a book while May was in her day dream, she is so adorable, then I got a cheeky idea I picked May up and walked to the bedroom, closed the door and put her on the bed " what are you doing" she asked, I smirked and said " I'm gonna make you moan my name " I purred in her ear. I then kissed her passionately while taking off her shirt " I was kinda thinking the same thing" she said.
May's POV
I can't believe this is happening, I'm finally gonna do it with the love of my life, I kissed him back with passion while I was taking off my pants and my panties were soaked " man your soaked" knuckles said as he put his hand in my panties and put his finger inside me " ohh knuckles" I moaned. He took my bra off and started to suck on my right nipple, God it felt good, then he started to do the same with my left nipple, after a while he stopped and took off my panties. He got a condom and put it on " are you ready?" He asked " yeah, just go easy on me, it's my first time" I replied, he then put his cock in my pussy slowly and gently I didn't feel any pain thank god, I gave him the permission to move so he started to thrust slowly " Mmmm knuckles faster harder" I moaned " as you wish " he replied then he started going harder and faster " OHHHH KNUCKLES " I yelled in pure pleasure " MAY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" knuckles yelled in pleasure, about two minutes later we both came.