When he comforted you during your heartbreak 💔

Start from the beginning

On the other hand, Heeseung noticed. You were smiling and all, but he can tell something is bothering you. He noticed you became sad ever since Sunghoon showed up with Jia, so he pretty much knew what's wrong.

After dinner, you all went to the living room to chat more. You went to the kitchen to get some water, but once you get there you really wished you didn't.
You saw Sunghoon and Jia in the kitchen, so you quickly hid. Sunghoon was back-hugging Jia and they were kissing. You don't know why you're torturing yourself by watching all this. You know it's a stupid thing to do, but you still watched.

Heeseung who followed you also saw. He quickly closed your eyes with his hand and pulled you close.

Hee : Don't. You'll hurt yourself.

He turned you around to face him, but it's too late. Tears were already falling down your eyes and your heart was broken to a million pieces. Quickly, you wiped your tears before you break down more.

Y/n : I should go home.

You said quietly and went to the living room.

Y/n : Guys, I have to go now.

Sunoo : Already?

Y/n : Sorry, my roommate called for help.

You lied, hopefully they'll believe you.

Niki : No, noona don't leave me.

He said dramatically and hugged you. You chuckled and pat his back.

Y/n : I'll visit again next time, ok?

Niki : Fine.

He said and sulked a bit.

Jay : You're not going home alone, are you?

Hee : I'll take you home.

Y/n : No, it's fine. I don't wanna bother you. You should be resting.

Hee : You're not bothering me. I don't mind. Plus, it's dangerous.

Jungwon : He's right, noona.

Sunoo : We can't let you walk alone at this hour.

Jake : Let hyung take you home, Y/n.

You finally gave in. You bid them goodbye and went home with Heeseung. You stop by a park, since Heeseung wants to talk to you. So you sat on a bench.

Y/n : What is it?

Hee : I know it's a stupid question, but are you ok?

Y/n : I'll get over it. Sorry, I must look stupid to you. Crying over something like this.

You said as tears start to form in your eyes again.

Hee : You're not stupid, Y/n. You're allowed to feel that way.

Y/n : I know he's happy with her. And I'm happy for them. But why does it hurt so much?

You said as more tears fell and rubbed your chest with your fist as it hurts.

Yes, you like Sunghoon. But if he doesn't like you, then there's no point of forcing anything or anyone, right? That's what you thought. You can't force him to like you, no matter how much you like him. But nobody told you that loving someone could hurt like multiple bee stings.

Your sobs were unbearable for him. It's like someone is squeezing his heart, seeing you like this. So he hugged you tight and stroked your head gently.

Y/n : I want it stop. It hurts so bad.

Hee : Sshh... It's ok.. Sshh..

You continue to cry while holding onto him.

Y/n : I don't wanna feel this way. It hurts, oppa. I want it to stop.