- backstory -

Tragically, a young woman lost her life during childbirth on a recent Saturday evening. The young woman was in the late stages of her pregnancy and had been looking forward to the birth of her long awaiter daughter. Just a few short hours after entering the hospital, the woman had passed away while giving birth to her daughter. The woman, who has been identified as M/N L/N.

(M/N: Mothers name)

It’s a heartbreaking situation. A mother had just given birth to a beautiful girl, but unfortunately, the father wanted a boy and couldn’t handle the disappointment. To make matters worse, the father abandoned his newborn daughter and wife, without looking back.

"Did that bastard just left without saying anything?! Just what is wrong with him?!"
Young male yelled,clearly frustrated.

"B-Brother,calm down... Right now we need to focus on-"

"I am not going to calm down! How do you except me to be quiet when our own father just left only because the newborn baby is a girl and not a boy?! Just what is his goddamn issue?!"

Young girl looked at her brother in silence.

"Plus! Our mother is dead.... He didn't said anything! Not any single word! I fucking hate him!" He yelled out between sobs while trying to wipe them away.

Dead silence returned. The atmosphere was cold....terryfying even.

Young woman stepped beside a boy and gently put her hand on his shoulder.

"B/N, I understand your frustration. But what we need to pay attention to is a newborn baby. We are not going to abandon her here, me and your uncle will raise her, you and your sister always can visit us at any time."

Young male looked at his aunt and then,glanced at the newborn baby who was surprisingly very quiet. He let out a deep sigh and eventually,nodded his head.

"Alright,thank you Auntie. I'm sorry for yelling.."

"It's fine brother, but... what are we going to name her Auntie?" S/N reassured,turning her head to her aunt with curious expression.

"Hmm, as long as I remember, your mother already told me the name she had in her mind." She softly mumbled.
Girl quietly gasped,"Really? But how did Mom knew that the child will be female?!"
"...Mother's instincts perhaps. And her name is.."

"...Y/N."

(MUAHAHAHHAAH Y/N is trauma kid😁😁)