definition of love (end)

Start from the beginning

Hobi:: I bought this few days ago, as tae have similar symptoms like pregnancy. I told him to check but he shrugged it. You are also mpreg. But son are you bottom?? ( Curious )

Jk:: yes eomma ( honest )

Kai gasped.

Kai:: really. ( Shock )

Hobi hit Kai who scream,

Hb:: don't be a dramatic old man. Here baby go and check. ( Kai pout )

Jk went inside the bathroom while kaihope waiting for him outside.
Jk came out with a normal look. Hobi and Kai look at him with hope.

Jk:: eomma you didn't said how to use it. ( Scrach it nape in embarassment )

Hobi sighed, and told jk how to use it. Then again jk left inside the bathroom.

Soon jk came out with a kit and show it to hobi who smile widely and started to jump in happiness. Kai too get it.

Hb:: ommo my baby is pregnant.( Hug Kai in excitement )

Jk eyes filled with tears, he place his hand on his tummy and caresses it.
He quickly went to his room and called tae ,he want to share this to tae as soon as possible. He got worried when tae didn't lift the call. He feel uneasy. So he took his car keys and left to the party.

After fifteen minutes he reach the party, every one eyed jk who ignore everyone and search for tae. He got soo angry when he saw bogum is holding tae hands who try to remove it.

Tae: leave my hand bogum. ( Anger )

Bg:: just leave that cold man and come with m..( before he speak ,tae gave a hard slap to bogum who's lips bleed )

Tae:: don't you dare to talk ill about my husband. ( Fuming in anger )

Tae try to remove his hand but bg was soo strong. He look here and there for anyone to help but his eyes landed on jk who looking at him with dark eyes make tae feel chill run over his body.

Tae: hubby ( mumble )

Jk walk towards him, bg saw where tae is looking he automatically left tae hands.

Bg:: ohh dude it was nice to see you in my par...( Punch )

Jk gave a hard punch to bg who fall on the floor with a broken nose, jk bend down to bg level , he again punch him multiple times , body guards to  stop jk but nothing work , tae was soo shocked to react.

Jk broke bg nose and jaw, tae snapped and hold jk hand who look at him with cold eyes.

Tae:: enough hubby please stop. ( Plead )

Jk left bg but before that he hold bg collar,

Jk:: if I see you again near him I will bury you alive got it ( deep voice )

Bg nodded his head weakly. Everyone was soo scared while looking at the scene. Tae try to hold jk bruised knuckles but jk harshly took his hand away from tae make him flinch.

Jk:: let's go ( cold )

Tae nodded his head and followed jk with fear.

Jk drive the car fastly ,tae try to talk to him but jk was looking scary, they reached the mansion. Jk went inside the mansion angrily. Tae followed him like a puppy.

Tae:: hubby I am so..

Jk:: shut up just shut up. ( Shout ) I told you right he is a bad person. Then why?? ( Angry )

Tae look down feeling bad, he didn't expect bg to behave like a pervert to him. He should listened jk.

Tae:: so.rry , I am soo bad. So.rry ( sob )

Jk heart melt in a second. He went near tae and pull him for a kiss. They both kiss for few minutes. Jk wipe tae tears ,

Jk::it's okay baby, don't cry. ( Kiss tae forehead ) I have a good news for you. ( Soft )

Tae:: good news??( Big eyes )

Jk peck his two eyes , he took tae hands and kept on his tummy.

Tae::do you have stomach pain? ( Worry )

Jk:: aishh I am pregnant. ( Smile )

Tae blink his eyes , he was processing about jk words. Soon tae face bloom with smile.

Tae:: I am going to be a papa again. ( Twirl jk who laugh at him but his smile vanished )

Jk:: I won't allow you outside without me got it.

Tae nodded his head and kissed jk whole face who feel tickle.

Tae caresses jk tummy who look at tae with love.

Tae:: I love you hubby. ( Kiss jk forehead who returned in cheeks )

Jk:: I love you too baby. ( Stroke his hair who kept his head on his chest )

Two days passed everyone congratulate jk , including jae who is now dating Jack tae's friend they both meet in tae's birthday party. Jack is a perfect boyfriend for jae.

They all settled in their life with their lovable partners. Taekook life is filled with happiness , soobin was soo happy to hear jk was carrying a baby. Soon a daughter was born to taekook.

Life goes on , taekook love grow day by day.

Tae become soo mature but his naughtiness didn't left him. With a small fight and love their life goes on.

______________________________________

Vote and comment