"Ego voluntatem meam et fortitudinem in te pro proximo tuo magno certamine praestabo. Coniungamus et restituamus ius nostrum. <I will place my might in you for your next great fight. Let us unite and restore our rights." They all repeated over and over again. Slowly, the two dragons moved closer to each other, and the orange glow got brighter and brighter. Eventually, they overlapped, and over an extremely bright light, swirling with an extremely dark light, a humongous dragon appeared. It was almost as big as the entire city; it had two gigantic necks and heads, one of Denvis-Devi and the other of Treyeis-Devi, except larger and much more dangerous. Its body was also the two stitched together; it had two long tails; at the end of one was a club, and the other was thagomizers. It had four legs and two gigantic wings. At first, the gigantic beast looked around, confused. It looked down at Whek, who had her arms out and her eyes closed, to signify her willingness to be absorbed. One of Ultima-Devi's heads ate her instantaneously; he did not appear to gain any power or get anything out of it other than a slightly fuller stomach. Both of its heads blasted full-force in different patterns, killing hundreds of members of the crowd, but none of them screamed. Armin, however, saw that this was not an omniscient god but a brutal monster. He hopped on Brashik's back and flew towards the beast. He shot lightning at its head in order to distract at least one of its heads. The light head turned towards him and blasted a powerful beam of light energy towards him. He dove and held down his mirror shield instinctively, covering himself and Brashik, but in doing so, the powerful blast hit the mirror and was reflected. Armin and the Dragon were both surprised by this, but the light hadn't hit anywhere near Ultima-Devi. Ultima-Devi now understood that Armin was a possible threat, so now its darker head is also focused on him. The light head fired a continuous beam of powerful light at wherever it saw Brashik, forcing Brashik to dodge and dive. Then, the darker head fired blasts of dark energy, similar to what the Shadowoman was made of but much larger, quicker, and more powerful. It aimed them at where it guessed Brashik was attempting to go, meaning Brashik had to move as widely as possible.

Without verbal communication, Armin and Brashik were thinking the same thing: get Armin on top of one of the heads. Brashik circled around the perched dragon, dodging up and down to dodge the dark energy being fired at it, while Armin reflected the light attacks with his mirror shield. They slowly got closer, but then the attacks switched, and Armin's mirror would be completely ineffective against darkness, so instead he had to block shots, and Brashik had to move quicker to avoid the dark beam trailing behind him where he was just split seconds ago. Ultima-Devi switched again and again, but Armin and Brashik were eventually close enough that Armin could leap off of Brashik's back onto the darker head. He immediately held his sword high and stabbed down on the dragon as he landed. By also charging his sword with electrical power, it sliced cleanly straight through the dragon's head and down its neck. The lighter head screamed in agony, and Armin went to attack it. He hacked at its tree-sized neck until it too came cleanly off. There was silence for a while, angry shouts from some of the crowd, and cheers from others; soon, a full-scale riot broke out between those blinded by belief and those who understood how Armin had saved their lives. The next sound was screaming and cheering. Armin then noticed a rubbery, creasing sound, like something rubbery escaping out of a tight hole. He turned around and saw the darker head regrowing, but covered in rock-hard scales and a lot larger; worse than that, there were three of them. He heard this same noise behind him and assumed there were also three lighter heads growing behind him.

Brashik swooped in, and Armin jumped on his back. Brashik circled around the dragon. Armin now knew that the heads were off-limits for attacking, so he looked at the rest of the dragon. Its tails whipped at Brashik, who just flew upwards. Ultima-Devi jumped off the building it was on and took flight. Each flap of its enormous wings fell trees, and what was left of the walls was demolished. Ultima-Devi started following Brashik. Armin turned around and blocked some shots fired by the light heads with his mirror. As a beam of dark and light power fired, Brashik and Armin were at any one time, and blasts shot at where they were going. Brashik couldn't dodge them with Armin on his back, so Brashik flew up and circled back to behind the dragon, while above, Armin realised he had to jump off. He leaped onto the dragon's back, and two of the heads turned towards him. When the light one shot, he used his mirror to deflect it into the dark blast, cancelling both of them out. Then the dragon started aiming beams of power at him, and he started running around the dragon's back. He reflected as much as he could, then, with his sword in his other hand, stabbed into the dragon's back, but it didn't go through. He tried a shot of lightning, but it did nothing. As a shot of light fired very close to him, he rolled to his left. The next time it shot, he tried to reflect it into the dragon's back. It burned through the top scales and singed the even thicker layer of skin below. He tried again a few times, but he couldn't get it to hit the same place. He jumped up to avoid a dark shot aimed under him, and as he did so, the dragons fired another dark shot next to him. He looked up and realised the dragon was now just focusing all three dark heads on him and the three light heads on Brashik. His mirror was now useless, so he put it on his back. Where the light shot had previously broken through the skin and stabbed at it, he fired lightning at it, and then a dark shot was fired at him. He leaped to the side and realised it had hit where he was standing, on the scratch, but even this didn't get into Ultima Devi's flesh, just another layer of even tougher skin. As he dodged shots, he noticed a light beam on his left and looked up. Now all six heads were aiming for him. He looked around in the sky for Brashik, but he couldn't see him anywhere. He looked around the destroyed city and saw him, lying limp on the floor.

Armin fell to his knees as he looked at the body. He couldn't see whether he was breathing or not, but he knew. He blinked and shed a small tear. He blinked again, but when he opened his eyes, they were completely white, and electricity zapped around his eyes. Electricity shot all around him. Humongous storm clouds appeared above him, and gigantic lightning strikes blanketed the area. Armin raised his sword and fired white lightning at the dragon's heads, causing more to spawn from the stubs. He did it again and again and again. He had no idea how long he did this for, but he did it for long enough. long enough that this beast would suffer. Suffer like nothing else ever had before. Its screams of pain were all immediately muted by gigantic thunder, and the head was eviscerated. After long enough, the entire dragon's body was enveloped in a mammoth lightning bolt that, when it disappeared, so had Ultima-Devi. Armin floated down to Brashik's corpse and picked it up. The lightning faded and his eyes returned to normal; without the power, he couldn't lift up Brashik anymore, so the dead body just fell out of his hands. Armin shed three tears, then looked up, back down at Brashik, then back at the trees in front of him. He had heard of a shaman who was taught to be a necromancer as well. Maybe he could go to them; maybe Brashik wasn't dead. But what did he need Brashik for anyway? He'd already killed Muka-Unta and Ultima-Devi. Brashik was no longer of use to him. No, he didn't, Brashik, but why stop by killing the dragon lords? Why not kill them all? Every dragon must die. Every dragon will die.