𝐿𝒶𝒹𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓂𝓊𝓉

Adrien Agreste was never the type to go to a strip club, so the fact that he was currently receiving a lap dance from a rather foxy brunette was out of the ordinary. 

Sure the dancer was hot, her orange lingerie looked good on her tanned skin but Adrien looked more bored than anything.

Nino Lahiffe, his best friend, was getting married to a wonderful woman named Alya next week. They had met in highschool and had been his best friends ever since. It was Nino's stag party that brought Adrien into this situation.

 He just wanted to go home and watch Netflix.

"Not to be rude, but are we almost done yet, ma'am?" He asked getting her attention.

"My name is Volpina, ma'am sounds too formal. I want to get to know you on a more personal level. Why don't we head back to a private room, I won't even charge you."

 It seemed as if she were directing her words more at his dick than his face. He shook his head and scratched the back of his neck.

"No thank you, I think I'll be leaving now." He got up to walk away until he saw her.

She had just entered the stage, her red and black laced lingerie sparkled under the lights. Her eyes were the brightest blue he had ever seen, her hair a silky midnight blue that curled into pigtails. He stopped in his tracks to watch her move.

Her dancing was flawless, her movements were graceful and calculated as she moved around the pole. She made eye contact with him and winked. He felt his dick harden for the first time that night. Volpina was jealous and, being the petty bitch she is, walked off with a huff.

Adrien was in rapture with the beauty in front of him. The way her body moved.. Adrien couldn't leave without at least a name.

Her dance ended and she exited the stage. Adrien slightly panicked. What if he never saw her again? What if he never figured out her name? What if she has a boyfriend? What if she thought he was creepy? What if-

"Hey, stranger." He felt a hand run across his shoulder. The beautiful stripper was right behind him.

"H-hi Miss." He mentally kicked himself for stuttering and the blush he could feel climbing his face. She only giggled.

"You're new to this aren't you Mr.-" She looked at him expectedly.

"Agreste. Adrien Agreste. And your name is...?"

"Ladybug." She gave him a smile that made him melt.

"So, Milady, would you be opposed to a drink?"

"Milady? I like that. I'd love to, most people just want a lapdance or a trip to the private rooms, so a drink sounds wonderful." She almost skipped to the bar. Adrien felt almost protective of her now.

After a few drinks and a lot of chatting, the duo got to know each other quite well.
As the conversation hit a lull, Adrien felt a hand slowly climbing his thigh.

"Would you be opposed to a lap dance Blondie?". Her bluebell eyes looked up at him from her lashes.

A blush climbed up his cheeks as he nodded vigorously.

Ladybug straddled him and wrapped her hand around his shoulders. His cock stiffened as her hips started a slow rhythm against him. Her breasts pressed against his chest as her fingers tangled in his hair.

"Someone's excited.." She began to kiss his neck as he let out a breathy moan.

He felt her hands undo the button on his jeans. He gave her an alarmed glance and she put a finger to her lips as she pulled her panties to the side revealing her wet pussy. He groaned as she slowly slid down onto his dick.

"Oh fuck." She smirked at his reaction as she quickened the pace.

His mouth explored her tits as his fingers found her clit. She moaned into his ear as she started to nibble at the lobe. His eyes wanted to roll back into his head. The pleasure she was giving him was making him forget where they were.

He put his hands on her hips to make her move faster. He could tell she was close, her pussy kept pulsing around his cock and her moans were almost constant. They were like music to his ears.

 He fucked her harder until he felt her clench around him. He then hurriedly pulled out and released on her chest. His cum dripping down her tits.

As they came down from their high, they started to notice a few people staring. Adrien knew he should be mortified but he couldn't lose the lazy smile now occupying his features.

"You gotta number?" She handed him a pen and he wrote it on a napkin.

"Thank you for this, I really do want to see you again. Maybe some coffee tomorrow? I know a really good shop." He was hopeful.

"Of course, I'll call you. Bye Adrien."

"Bye, Milady." He walked out the door feeling more happy than he had been in years.