Chapter 19: Halloween Special

Start from the beginning

Sh- woooooooooh... This place is really spoooooooky... Eheheh...
???- oh, really? I'm glad that you appreciate my spoooooooky style!
Sherbet was confused hearing the voice, not able to understand who was talking. He looked around for a moment, and then saw a young boy that looked like he was around his age.
Sh- who are you...?
Gs- Grey Shark Cookie! I work here with my dad!
Said the boy proudly.

Gs- and you are? I wasn't expecting anyone to come here at this timing

Gs- and you are? I wasn't expecting anyone to come here at this timing... I mean, not to buy anything at least. Did you order something? If so, you need to tell me the order number and the name that you placed the order with.
Sh-... I... I'm actually here to buy something... Eheheh... My name is Sherbet Cookie by the way! And i'm here to buy an Halloween Costume!
Grey Shark's eyes shined brightly like stars in the sky, seems like he was super exited to hear that. In fact, he immediately started to look at Sherbet and analize every single detail of his body, making the boy embarassed.
Sh- w-what are you doing now...?
Gs- nothing to be worried about. Mmmmmmmh... You... Have a weird size... This is much smaller than XXS man!
Sh- here comes the problem again...
Gs- fear not though, cause i can do something for that!
Sherbet's eyes also started to shine brightly, he was the happiest cookie of new Earthbread now. Grey Shark Cookie started to roam around the shop and got a bunch of costumes for Sherbet to try on, then he dragged the boy inside of a changing room, to make him try everything.

The first costume he tried, was a classic vampire costume, that really fit him.
Sh-... So? How is it?
Gs- mmmmmmmh... Not bad at all! You also fly, so the vampire is perfect too!
Sherbet smiled happily, but he didn't have the time to be happy for long, since the trousers fell on the ground.
Gs-... Nevermind... Let's try something else...
He said. The next costume Sherbet tried on was the one of a ghost, which, same problem, was too big and Sherbet couldn't also see anything while flying around. The third one was the one of a zombie.
Sh-... No, just no.
Gs- why? You look sick!
Sh- school reasons... If i go dressed up like this the "popular cookies" who decided to do the same will destroy me.
Gs-... Oh. Understandable, i have te same problem, i can't dress up as a vampire because of this, so... Let's see what else do we have...

Sherbet tried costume over costume, but nothing was fine, mostly because they were all too big... Sherbet seemed desparate at this point, and Grey Shark was mad.
Gs- gnnnnnnnnrgh...!!! How come nothing's fine?! Dad, what kind of sizes do you have?!... Whatever, guess i'll have to come up with something else. I'm not gonna give up on MY first ever customer-...!
At this moment, Grey Shark had an amazing idea. He looked at Sherbet determined.
Gs- Sherbet!!! I know what to do! You need to let me enter at your school around eight o'clock, and then you'll see!
Sh- oh... Oke i guess...
Sherbet said confused, writing on a piece of paper where the school was, then left the shop even more confused.

It was night time at the magic school of the crescent moon, probably around 22:30, and everyone was outside parting. Either the students and teachers were eating and/or drinking, dancing or just chatting with each other. And this was what our protagonists (aside from Sherbet who wasn't there yet) were doing.
Sw- wow Capsaicin... I didn't know you were such an amazing makeup artist! You were so delicate and... You even did my nails! And you didn't only do my makeup...
SnowDream giggled as she looked at everyone else. Kouign-Amann Cookie, who was dressed up as a ghost knight giggled as well.
Ka- our Caps has some very big secrets i guess... Look at Prune, he looks like he's really just drank poison and now it's dripping from his mounth! And even Stardust and Milky Way look like real vampires thanks to you!
Capsaicin Cookie was only proud to hear all these compliments, and Prune Juice was super red ever since Caps did his makeup. On the other hand, Stardust looked pretty annoyed.
St-... I hate wearing makeup... Caps did an amazing job, yeah... But... I can't take this... When can i wash my face?
Ca- when the party is over, party pooper!
Stardust grunted, as he then looked at Cotton, who was dressed up like a dead bride and almost screamed for how realistic the costume looked.
St- holy fuck, Cotton!!!!
Co- sorry Stardust!!! I really wanted to scare the teachers like this, and i did it...
She giggled in her usual soft launghter, surprising everyone and scaring them even more.
Mw-... You're gonna hunt my nightmares...
Co- come on now!!! That's too much!!!
Everyone looked at each other, then launghed.
Pj- god we're so dumb...
Cp- oh, we sure are...
Suddenly, the lights turned off, and everyone got extra scared.
Ka- what's happening now?!
Cm- e-emh... Everyone, calm down!!! This is probably just a small blackout-
???- the Halloween spirit!!!! He's here to kill us all!!! Run!!!

The lights then started to flick very fast, before turning off once again; only one light was on, and it was following a flying figure with the hair that were as orange as a pumpkin (and had a broken pumpkin on the hair, that was dripping some orange syrup, like it was blood), a knife stabbed on the left side of the head, lifeless eyes that were dripping the same orange blood of the head, a wicked smile on his face, dressed up with black elegant jacket, dark orange, broken trousers, the feet that were bleeding an a huge, bloody scythe with a pumpkin shaped lantern attacched to it in his hands... Everyone was looking at the figurati with absolute fear, but before they could scream and beg for mercy...
???-... Did i scare you all? Sorry, if being late is so scary, then i won't do i again...
Pj-... Sherbet?! What the fuck man?!
Sherbet giggled, as the lights turned on again.
Sh- sorry guys! I didn't mean to scare you!
Co- NEVER!!! Don't scare us so much EVER AGAIN!!!
Sherbet nodded, even tho he didn't mean to and hugged Cotton, making both her and himself blush.
Sh- i won't do it again... Pwomishe...
Co- i-i forgive you, my adorable Halloween spirit... I won't even dare to ask how di you even find this costume, but you look sick.
Sherbet smiled happily, happy to hear that almost everyone was complimenting him.
Tc-... Alright... Now that this "problem" is fixed fucking god that was the scariest shit ever... how about you all come and dance, mh? I'm pretty sure that your monster is waiting to do so!!!
Everyone said yes super happy, and everyone started to dance the spooky music at the spooky party, that only ended after midnight...

Sh-... God, finally the party is over...
Said Sherbet in his room, removing the knife from his head and looking at it.
Sh-... I can't let anyone know that the knife was real all along and i really stabbed it in my head...
He said, before undressing to prepare himself to go to sleep... Probably.

Flashback

Gs- alright! Here's the costume bud! You know who the "Halloween spirit" right?
Sherbet nodded, as he started to wear the costume with Grey Shark's help.
Gs- i have makeup, contacts, fake orange blood and pumpkin, a wig, the scythe... But i don't have a fake knife...
Sh- oh, i can take care of that!
Said Sherbet happily, making Grey Shark confused. After a while, Sherbet was fully dressed up. Grey Shark was very proud of his job. Too proud to notice that... Sherbet stabbed himself in the head... When he did though, he was about to scream, but Sherbet made him shut up.
Sh- i'm fine, don't worry!!! I... For some reason can't die, so... I'll be safe
He smiled. Grey Shark looked at him and then nodded.
Gs-... I believe in you, bud... He's just like me...
The two spent then the rest of the time talking to each other about... Things, who knows, maybe this will be important in the future.