how things could've gone

Start from the beginning

iida was also, once again, caught.

pony and tetsutetsu also went for todoroki and shoji once honenuki had the speedy boy submerged in the softened ice, only for iida to break out soon enough.

it was here that i figured was the time to step out of my hiding spot.

about damn time. i was waiting to start the action!

i rushed over to where the other four, minus ojiro and kaibara, were fighting, knowing that was likely where honenuki would pop up from. considering he couldn't soften things that were alive, if i could trap him, like the original plan called for, he wouldn't be able to do anything with his quirk.

i was about to whip myself into the fray to help todoroki, only to flinch back and refrain from doing so when he sent forth a burst of flames to try and combat tetsutetsu. unfortunately for him, that didn't work on the kid who could turn his body into fucking steel, but then it turned out that todoroki could raise the heat of his own flames in order to burn the other boy.

but, considering the heat, i had a feeling honenuki wouldn't involve himself in the fight between these two, so i followed after where i knew pony and shoji had ran off to.

i found them as ojiro joined in, thankfully he managed to help stop the girl from throwing more horns at shoji before i could do so, only for the tentacled boy to yelp when the ground started softening once more.

i smirk, eyes landing on the honenuki as he surfaces.

"i'll take tsunotori back now," he says, not even noticing as i launch my engulfed arm at him until i'm firmly wrapped around his upper body, dragging him out of the ground to his complete shock.

"sasaki?!" he shouts, about to reach out and try to soften his bindings as i cover him fully in what's basically a cocoon of black symbiote, only to realize he can't.

"sorry, dude, but you're not going anywhere but jail," i say, smirking at him before i reach out to help my teammates out of the softened ground. shoji then reaches out to take ahold of pony so we can take her to prison, too, only for her horns to come out of the ground and come flying at the two of them with enough force for her and ojiro to go flying, straight to class b's prison.

i quickly share a look with shoji before having venom bring us over to the prison, briefly passing a zooming iida. i set down with enough force to shake the ground for a moment, flinging open the door and placing honenuki inside, closing the door with a smirk behind my mask.

"two down, two to go. see you later, guys."

there was a big explosion that drew all of our attention, my eyes going wide before i begin swinging back through the city to the source. obviously, todoroki was using as much heat as possible to take down tetsutetsu, and i hoped neither of those idiots got seriously injured while it all went down.

knowing how all these losers are, they likely are fucked up because of that explosion shit

when i got there, both todoroki and tetsutetsu were both flung back due to the force that had come from the explosion. the half-hot half-cold boy was unconscious on the ground, and the steel skinned teen was on his last legs as he attempted to get up and go over to capture the other boy.

iida races in before he can do anything, though, smashing straight into tetetsutetsu and knocking him into a pillar. the boy groans, falling to his hands and knees, and i come to a stop, kneeling beside him as iida halts next to the unconscious teenager.

"you got todoroki while i take him to jail?" i ask, iida nodding at me as i engulf tetsutetsu and begin my swinging once more.

"ah, dammit! i didn't think it would end up like this!" he complains from behind me as i travel along, snickering behind my mask at his words.