"Kay Kay." He said. There was a brief silence before she opened the door, the look on her face told him that she still didn't want to see him.

"Hi ma." He said, pulling her by her waist into a hug . "She sleeping? Her ass would've been ran over here."

Feeling the vibrations from her laughing, he smiled. "Yeah she just fell asleep." She said as she pulled away.

"Damn. I can't stick around til she wake up."

"Yeah you can." She shrugged. She learned from her prior mistake that letting your emotions get in between your child and father's relationship does nothing but hurt the both of them.

"You gonna let me sleep over too ma?" He smirked at her.

"Kay no. Now you pushing it. I don't want her to get used to that and then she going to cry everytime you can't sleep over."

"Just tonight. I haven't seen her in like two days."

"Okay I guess, but you're sleeping on the couch."

He chuckled, roaming her house. "We good now?"

"Yeah. I don't hold grudges. Just don't do what you did to her again."

"It was deadass just an accident. I forgot. I fucked up though. I'm sorry."

"It's cool. We're good now."

"We good?" He smirked, sliding his hand down her naked back, bringing her closer to him. She loved walking around the house with a simple bralette, which Kay didn't mind at all.

"I just said we are." She said lowly, taken back by his actions. He looked down at her full two toned lips, and got the sudden urge to kiss her. Instead of doing so he used his other hand and picked her up.

"What are you doing?" She laughed as he carried her to the kitchen island, placing her on it. He stood in between her legs.

"I don't like being mad at you. We not even together and I'm acting like this." He said keeping her as close as possible.

"It's fine trust me." She said wrapping her arms around his neck. She didn't know what she was doing, but it was obvious her and Kay both loved touching on each other, she was just more shy about it. He looked around, seeing she had boxes all over the kitchen floor.

"What's all these boxes?"

"I told you I'm moving."

"You moving all this shit by yourself?"

"Pretty much."

"Why your bum ass boyfriend not helping you?" He said.

"Me and him aren't talking right now." She said slowly, watching Kay's lips fold into a smirk.

"What he do?"

"Too much to explain." She smacked her lips. He stared at her, wanting to ask more questions but decided to leave her alone about it.

"I respect that, but I'll have niggas come move all this shit out for you. Okay?"

She nodded and looked away from him, feeling him staring at her.

"You not cold?" He said taking note of the ac blasting.

"No. I love my house cool." She shrugged.

He got up from between her legs, picking up a photo album that was sitting in one of the boxes that had a baby on the cover that resembled Kimora.

"Oh she got a bunch of those. We can look at them all if you want." She said hoping off the kitchen counter. She picked up the box and pulled him over to the couch.