chapter 28

after one month.....

" a-ahh~~alpha". Taehyung moan loudly with his heavy breathing when his alpha jk thrust inside him hardly and roughly. Jk bend down on his body only to take his big soft milky boobs in his hungry lips and started to suck them hardly.

Taehyung throw his head back and gripped the bed sheets tightly in his hands when jk continue to thrust after thrust inside him while torturing his chest. Jk groan loudly feeling euphoric pleasure and the way taehyung wet and velvety wall clenched around him make him lose his mind and go crazy.

His omega surely know how to make him insane." B-baby you are making me crazy~ ahh fuck". True blood growl with a drunken look on his face and dig his nails in taehyung soft waist and hold him in his brusied grip. Taehyung cheeks tainted red seeing jk moaning his name while ravishing him passionately.

The thing is that it's the fine morning but jk being jk, when he woke up first he only find himself and taehyung on bed and how can he lose this opportunity. So with a evil smile on his lips he started to make love to taehyung.

Even though taehyung whole body is already filled with their possessive marks but still he continues to mark him leaving his big dark love bites. Taehyung only do to lay on bed and take whatever his true blood alpha is giving him.

Jk moan lost time with hooded eyes and lay on the top of taehyung still his memeber inside his omega

Jk moan lost time with hooded eyes and lay on the top of taehyung still his memeber inside his omega. Taehyung whimper when jk pushed his whole weight on his fragile body but still it felt oddly satisfied to him. So with his shaky hands taehyung caressed jk naked back who purred in his hold and nuzzled in his neck.

Jk pamper his neck with his small kisses and taehyung giggle with ticklish feeling in his sensitive neck. Jk continue to pour his love on taehyung and both are totally lost in their world laying naked on bed with still jk on the top of him.

Suddenly jungggk enter in room looking totally fresh and showered and hissed loudly seeing the view in front of his jealous eyes. Taehyung and both jk look at voice owner and saw jungggk standing near door and glaring directly in jk soul.

Jk smirk teasingly while taehyung blushed madly that his other alpha saw him in this state. Jungggk roll his eyes on jk behaviour and said.
" Come on, hyung is calling for breakfast". Jungggk said and walked toward the laying duo. Jk last time kissed taehyung lips and finally get down from him.

He is about to pick taehyung in his arms but before that jungggk quickly take taehyung in his arms in bridal style and make a run in bathroom leaving a growling jk behind. Taehyung laugh loudly when they both hear the pissed jk shouting from outside and he said.

" gguk that's so mean. He must be really angry on you." Taehyung said when jungggk placed him in bathtub and stand in front of him.
" let him be. He always stole you from me so he deserves this. And now let me take care of you". Jungggk first annoyingly said but then soft his voice and started to showered taehyung with his hands.