𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆

Start from the beginning

Liked by adriennebailon and 145,927 others nazeliii 🌟View all 314 comments

View all 314 comments

Nazeli walks into the dining room, where Joe's family is all sitting and waiting on her.

This is Nazeli's first time meeting her grandparents, aunts, and cousins on her father's side. She was nervous and worried about their judgment of her being a pregnant teenager.

"Hello," Nazeli said as she sat at the end of the table, everyone stared at her.

"Nazeli, I want you to meet your grandparents, Patricia and Sika," Joe said, introducing his parents to Nazeli.

Nazeli smiles and waves. "It's nice to meet you both," Nazeli said to them.

Patricia nods. "You look like a perfect mixture of your parents, Nazeli," Patricia said.

"Thank you," Nazeli said.

"It's nice to meet you, Nazeli," Sika said.

Nazeli nods. Joe continues to introduce her to everyone else at the table. Nazeli does her best to remember the names and faces but she is overwhelmed.

She wasn't expecting to meet so many people in one day. And there are still more family members for her to meet.

They sat down for dinner and everyone was asking Nazeli so many questions about herself, trying to get to know her better.

"So, are you going to enroll in the same school as Jojo?" Summer asked Nazeli, trying to have a conversation with her.

"No, I'm done with high school," Nazeli answered.

"What do you mean? Did you get your GED or something?" Summer asked Nazeli.

"No, I graduated early," Nazeli answered.

"Okay, what about college?" Summer asked, everyone looked at Nazeli, ready to brag about their colleges and universities.

"Also done with that. I did dual enrollment," Nazeli answered.

"Oh you're smart so you have Rissa's smartness," Jon said, smiling. "Thank God," Jon said, wiping the invisible sweat off his forehead.

Everyone laughs.

"Hey, I'm smart too," Joe said.

"If you say so," Jon said.

Everyone laughs again.

"What did you study?" Galina asked her.

"Marketing," Nazeli answered.

"So, if you're done with high school and college then what are you going to do?" Patricia asked her.

"I own a retail and product company. Two years ago, My mom and I founded the company, West and Co. We sell handbags, accessories, ready-to-wear, shoes, and beauty products. And I do brand promoting on my Instagram which has over 2.7 million followers," Nazeli answered.