𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆

Start from the beginning

"Hey, I'm the Big Dog, so they will call me Big Paw," He answered, referring to one of his wrestling gimmicks.

Galina laughed.

"Okay, let's leave Nazeli to get settled in," Galina said, grabbing Joe by the back of his shirt.

"If you need anything, Nazeli, our bedroom is the one with the double doors at the end of the hallway," He told Nazeli.

Nazeli nods and closes the door after they leave the room. She walks over to her bed and climbs it before placing a pillow on her lap and resting her phone on it. She decides to call her best friend Gia.

"Hey, girl, how is it over there?" Gia asked as soon as she answered the phone call. "Did they give you a little girl's room or is it normal?" Gia asked.

Gia asked several more questions before pausing to let Nazeli answer them. "Everything is okay for now, they seem happy to have me here like they want me here, and it's a normal room, Gia," Nazeli answered.

"Good, so when are you coming back?" Gia asked.

"This is permanent, Gia," Nazeli answered.

"What do you mean? What do you mean?!?!" Gia exclaimed.

"He wants me here full-time, Gia," Nazeli said.

"What? No! No! We have plans, Nana," Gia said.

"We can still do them, I just have to drive over there, that's all," Nazeli said.

"New Home, New Rules, he might not even let you come over here anymore," Gia said.

Nazeli frowned. She didn't even think about that. She may be pregnant but she isn't an adult yet. She has to follow her father's rules in his home. Maybe she should have stayed with her grandaunt.

"I didn't even think about that," Nazeli said.

"You have to talk to him and see what rules and curfew he has for you," Gia said.

"Ugh!" Nazeli said.

"By the way, I saw Deadbeat today," Gia said.

"What? He's supposed to be at basic training," Nazeli said.

Deadbeat is Nazeli's baby daddy and on-and-off boyfriend, who enlisted in the military around the time, Nazeli found out she was pregnant. She hadn't heard from him but she did know he was supposed to be at basic training for his enlistment.

"Girl, he lied, he running around with Tanisha, her hoe-ass friends, and that dumb-ass crew of his," Gia said.

"Ugh! I need to get him to sign his rights away then because I don't need that immature lying asshole in my life," Nazeli said.

"Just get your dad to do it, that will scare the shit out of him," Gia said, giggling.

Nazeli giggled too.

"Oh yeah, I should," Nazeli said, knowing that Joe would scare the shit out of Malcolm.

"Yup, but anyway send me your location," Gia said.

"Yeah, I will," Nazeli said.

"I miss you and my Godbabies so much," Gia said.

Nazeli pouted.

"We miss you too," Nazeli said.

nazeliii
55 Posts 2.7M Followers 10 Following
Nazeli J.P.A 💘
Personal blog
inquiries: nazeli@nazeliinquiries.com

com