Chapter 1: The Call and the reunion

En başından başla

Diego laughed at his friend's misfortune and approached to talk to him "I'm surprised you haven't been arrested for sexual harassment yet Higgy" he said gaining Higgin's attention

Higgins, upon seeing Diego, just laughed at his comment. "The police wouldn't dare, they wouldn't want to leave the girls without this, Hermano" he said, pointing to himself.

The two adults just started laughing and giving each other a friendly hug. "I'm glad to see you again, Higgins" Diego said. "I'm glad to see you too, man." Higgins responded.

"I wish the circumstances were better than these, but its really good to see you again. " said Diego smiling sadly at Higgins, "Same" said Higgins who now noticed Diego's family, "Hey, is that your sister?" He asked when he saw Rosa standing by Gabriella and Fernando.

"Yep" Diego replied looking at his family. "Wow, she has grown very good, is she single?" Higgins asked, "Yep, but I'll warn you that she is also a big fan of La Lucha Libre, Hermano so best not piss her off." Diego said with mischievously which caused higgins to laugh and nodded.

After their little reunion, they walked towards the church and saw lenny and his family as well for kurt and his family. "Didn't I tell you to turn the phone off there, Greg?" Lenny said to his son, who had on a expensive looking tux and dssunglasses on. You could definitely tell this family had money.

"Yeah, but it's my massage therapist." Greg said which caused diego and his family to have a look of confusion on their faces. 'What child has a massage therapist?' Thought Esmeralda, they walked beside higgins and walked up to the other friends and families.

"What? No, no, no, No cell phones."

"No cell phones? Then i'm out of here." Higgins said to his old friends which they smiled, Diego and his family held small amused looks on their faces.

"Higgy, Rivera!"

"Who's ready to get their funeral on?" Marcus said, doing a weird dance, infront of everyone, "I'm sorry death makes me weird."

"We see that Marcus." Diego said and everyone laughed. He smiled, diego and his family walked up to them and introduced themselves to the wives.

"Rivera, how you been." Lenny said hugging and patting diego's back with a wide happy smile on his face, diego and him pulled away. "Oh, you know, things been good with me and the family, hollywood." Teased Diego smirking, lenny shooked his head and let out a small laugh. "Gabriella come meet a friend of mine." He called out to his daughter, who shyly stood next to Diego.

"Lenny, this is my daughter, Gabriella, this is Lenny Feder. One of my old friends from the ol' days." Diego said introducing his daughter to his friend and which lenny waved at the girl and of course, Gabriella smiled and waved back.

"Mi amor, why don't you go see the other kids, you might become friends with them." Diego said kissing her head softly, she walked over to the other kids. Diego continued to reunite with his friends that he had missed dearly through his life but he was glad to see them since they parted from each other.

the Lamonsoff family pulled up beside them which caused Diego to get out of his daze and turned to see his old friend. "Hey, now." Eric Lamonsoff called out as he pulled up, his wife beside him in the passenger seat, his son sat next to his daughter a large shaggy dog sat next to them.

"Lamonsoff. Rolling up in a Caddy?" Lenny appreciated as Eric's Family climbed out but the dog stayed in the back, Lenny nodded at all off them as they climbed out.

"That's how we do it." Eric shrugged, a large grin on his face.

"And you, you've grown up on me, man. Are you a B-cup now?" Lenny said jokely smiling at eric. Eric laughs