reunion 💕

y/n's pov (married)

For the past couple of weeks I've been alone, why is that you may ask? UCL. Kylian is away playing the champions league and I haven't seen him for a long time. Those edits on tiktok have been getting on my nerves so when I thought about it, why not go to his next game because why not. 🤭
The plane landed in Milan yesterday for todays match against AC Milan, and I checked into a hotel to spend the night.

I woke up at 6:00, and I walked to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready.

After I got ready I walked downstairs to make breakfast and quickly ate. After I ate I grabbed my keys, my phone, AirPods and I left.
I usually match jerseys with the ones Kylian wears while playing the match which means we're going to wear the 23 - 24 season home kit.

★ ★ ★

I quickly ran to sit in my seat at the stadium avoiding contact with any players, the game starts with Kylian starting as a striker.
Kylian scores a goal and a smile grows on my face as I start clapping for him, I don't stand up since I want to surprise him later on.

PARIS: 3 - 0 AC MILAN

The game ends and I start walking towards the dressing room, right as bsf/n walks out.

"I can't believe it." He says in shock and does that little home alone face.

"Hey, how are you?"

I give him a hug before he asks me what I was doing there and I tell him that I was planning to surprise Kylian.

"Ahh, ok I won't tell him. Anyway did you like my performance today? I scored a goal."  He looks up in pride.

"Yeah, you were good." I reply.

He checks his watch and gives me a quick hug before leaving.
I hide behind a wall and watch all the other players leave, but no sight of Kylian. I look through the window in the door and I see him putting his stuff in his bag. Even the sight of him makes my heart stop.
I open the door,

"Kylian?"

He turns his head around at the sound of my voice and the moment he sees me his content face expression turns into a wide smile, he walks towards me and pulls me into a deep embrace. I start kissing his face repeatedly and he puts his face into the crook of my neck taking a deep breath in, taking in my perfume scent.

"Ma chérie, I missed you more than you can imagine." Kylian says before going silent and starts kissing my neck.

He pulls out and straight up just stares into my eyes before we both burst out of laughter.
Kylian sits down and I start admiring him, caressing his cheek. He grabs my hand and kisses it.

"At least now we can go home together, right?" I say to him bringing his hopes up.

"Shall we go?" He asks me taking my hand.

"Oui, monsieur." I say as I start laughing.

"Comme vous le souhaitez, madame." He says with a warm smile knowing that I am now here with him.
I squeeze his hand as we start walking to the car, that's sun shining and creating a glare of light shining from our wedding rings.

We spend the rest of our time in the Champions League together, with me watching him play and Kylian getting to come to his wife waiting for him at home.

A/N:
Guess who's back 🤭