Woah.... «Part → four»

Over the course of a few days Y/N and König have become closer and closer. They would talk about different hobbies or interests they have.

As Y/N has gotten to learn about König his favorite animal is a cat, specifically Simese. He said he 'likes their calm nature' I suppose that's reasonable. His favorite food is Königsberger klopse. A reasonable response. He also likes cooking, he also likes Archery. His favorite color he says is Royal blue, but really I think it's a different color.

And he's gotten to know things about me, Y/N, he knows that my top two favorite hobbies are, F/H, and F/H. And my favorite color is F/C, and I love F/F. (Favorite Food)

†—♪—†

Me and König have gotten close, but I have to talk to Horangi again.. Yay. I mean- don't get me wrong- he's a great guy he just.. gets on my nerves and it makes me want to punch his stupid face. But I'm not that mean.. or am I?

Anyways, as I'm walking in the hallway towards the common room. I spot Captain Price and KorTac's captain having a talk.. about what? I don't know. I don't even wanna know.. for now. All I heard from the conversation was ' bunk people together'  well that's fun.. I sigh mentally.

As I entered the common room Horangi quickly pulled me to a table where we could talk. Of course he asks if Königs social anxiety has gotten better. Honestly it hasn't improved a lot, but he seems happier than normal.

Horangi is a great guy, but my god he gets annoying fast. As he finished up talking I walked out of the common room and out the main door to get some fresh evening air. It was cool but not cold just a slight breeze. That's all I need, to take a nice whiff of the brisk evening air.

I ended up falling asleep.

†—♪—†

When I eventually woke up it was cold and it wasn't the best situation, until I noticed König walking outside mumbling something to himself again. I got up off the cool ground and silently followed him. He turned the corner and sat down.. how.. odd. I decided it would be best to go back inside and get some much needed rest in the comfort of my bed.

As I enter my barrack I notice a note on the side table of my bed. As I read it, it was the roommate's assignment.

Hello, Roi, this is a note to tell you about your roommate. We thought about this for a while, and decided to bunk you with Horangi. If there is a problem with this arrangement, contact your Captain and his Captain and we'll see what we could do.

Great.. I thought mentally cursing to myself. I don't even know the date that he's moving in. Hopefully no time soon.

I get into sleeping clothes and head to my bed. Then I stub my fucking toe on the edge of my bed. I groan and plop onto my bed with a whine.

A/N

Okay okay, so the last time I updated was days ago. But.. HAVE YOU SEEN THE FANF MOVIE?! I did! :) I was good, but kinda sad I didn't get to see it in theaters but had to watch it on Peacock. Buuut, hey at least I got to watch it. I recommend watching it if you haven't yet! :)