𝐂𝐡. 23 : deputy and president

Start from the beginning

"Who the fuck—" You frowned at your votes, "LANGUAGE!" Iida instantly interjected "ENGLISH!" You yelled at him.

|| ~ || ~  || ~ ||

"All right, these two are your President and deputy" Mr. Aizawa boredly said as he gestured to you and Izuku, who was trembling beside you.

"ALL RIGHT WHO VOTED FOR USELESS DEKU AND FUCKING WEBS!" Bakugou slammed his hands on his desk as Uraraka began to act like she didn't know what (the actual fuck) he was saying.

"I don't even know," you shrugged as you slightly smirked at him— "But whoever did might have thought I was even better than you at this spot." You teased as you began to wiggle your eyebrows up and down.

"THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?!?"

[ + — - — - — - — + ]

"Geez.. the cafeteria is always crowded huh.. thankfully we found our own spot to eat.." Uraraka mumbled as she took a bite of her rice, "But it's all worth it for this yummy food~~" she hummed as flowers could be seen around her.

You were sitting with the Deku-squad since you were bored and didn't want to eat on the rooftop nor outside.

Izuku was on your left while you where on the right, basically on the edge of the seat. On the other side of the table, Iida was on the left while Uraraka was on the right.

"It is! Especially when Cook-hero Lunch rush makes it! It's delicious!" Izuku fanboyed while Uraraka nodded at his statement.

It was all peaceful and quiet until..

THE ALARM BEGAN TO—

(jk)

( lmao :3 )

"Hey Iida.." Izuku mumbled as finished taking a bite out of his food. Iida too stopped eating as he looked at the greenette (lol) with a questioning gaze.

"Yes Midoriya?" "I've been wondering.. are you from a pro-hero family?"

You choked at that.

"OH MY GOD—! (Y/N)! A-ARE YOU OKAY?!" Izuku panicked as he began patting your back. "Y-yeah.." you nodded with a cough. "Alright.."

"Good to know that you are alright, (L/N), and as for your question Midoriya.. Yeah.. I am from a Pro-Hero family.." Iida looked away with shame.

'Wow— does your mother treat you like shit?' You wanted to ask and see if everyone's did the same, but didn't want to make it awkward nor let anyone know.

"Wow! Really?!? If so.. That must mean that you are filthy RICH!" Uraraka exclaimed with stars in her eyes. You just looked at her with a '👀' look while eating.

"Really? If so.. then why hide the fact?" Izuku asked Iida. "Well it's because.. I was afraid that many would look at me differently.." he once again looked away, ..again.