Chapter - 2: Where it all Began

After the fire, Yoko and Oli took Tommy to the nearest Hospital in town and contacted the boss about what events had transpired. Within a day, the military troops arrive on the planet and start a raid on the facility formerly owned by the deceased Officer Pierre.

Yoko and Oli hand over the recording of Pierre confessing to his crimes and it becomes a hot topic around the galaxy immediately. However, the fact that Pierre's body can be found nowhere leads to some troublesome events. But thanks to the boss, they fabricate it as Pierre being a missing fugitive who ran away after the tower got caught up in a strange natural disaster.

"Thank you Dr. Mari!" Yoko exclaims.

Dr. Mari is second in command to the boss. An expert medic and weapons master. She helped the gang fabricate what happened after hearing their story. She deeply cares for the gang and the boss which is one of the reasons why the ships took less than a day to arrive on the planet to help the gang out.

"It's no big deal. I can't let my favorite subordinates get into trouble. That'd be bad for both my feelings and the reputation of our group." Dr. Mari replies in a positive way.as they walk their way to check on Tommy again.

However... After such commotion, hundreds of people from the town gather near the hospital Tommy is currently admitted in. They refuse to believe their hero would do something like this. That's when the old man from before and her granddaughter come to guard the door.

"You're all in the wrong my fellow Libdanians. Attacking the young boy won't reverse the damage caused by our own naivety. We should be thankful to Mr. Oldton for revealing to us the fraud we turned a blind eye on. It's we who should've known better than to trust a man who claimed to give us free medicines of all things. Nothing comes for free in this world and now we're paying the price of our own lack of wisdom. We must not play victim no more and start working to prove that we're better people. To reverse the damage instead of prying on it." the granddaughter speaks up.

Hearing the speech, a huge chain of whispering and talking starts among the crowd. They drop their weapons and raise their hands in the air aiming to fix the planet.

"TOMMY! TOMMY! TOMMY!" The crowd cheers as they vow to take responsibility for what they had brought upon themselves.

"I am so proud of you." The grandfather speaks to his granddaughter as she embraces him.

"I'm glad they have decided to start over." Yoko says to Oli.

"Yeah. All we can do is hope they don't repeat their mistakes." Oli replies.

"Ms. Yoko, Mr. Oli, the doctor is calling for you! Mr. Tommy is finally awake!" a nurse says.

"Coming." Both Yoko and Oli reply with a huge sigh of relief.

As they enter the room, it is as if nothing had happened. Tommy is just eating food like crazy and ends up choking because he cannot be bothered to bite!

"Oh hey Yoko! Hey Oli! Is everything good?" Tommy asks.

"We should be the ones asking that! You've been unconscious for almost 24 hours and now you're eating like a goddamn animal!" Yoko replies with a facepalm.

"Yeah big bro, you had us worried." Oli also passes his reply.

"Sorry! I don't really remember what had happened myself. All I know is that Pierre guy grabbed my head and slammed it down real hard. It still kind of hurts but I'll be okay in no time. The last thing I remember is waking up in this hospital and feeling really hungry!" Tommy explains his condition.

"Oh. It's better if you don't remember it at all honestly." Yoko replies.

"True. Anyways, I'll go run some errands around the destroyed tower." Oli replies.