Straw, Meet Camel

[We see Y/N and Peter in they're repected suits as swings off he then sees an old man on another rooftop with some pigeons as he jumps on the roof, he says to the man]

Scarlet Spider: Hey, Howard. Long time no see. How's Pidgy doing?

Howard: He's a little down today. Misses his cousins. It's been a bit of a whirlwind for both of us. Owners of mu building re-zoned for commercial. We had to move into F.E.A.S.T to get out bearings.

Scarlet Spider: I'm sorry, man. Trust me, I know firsthand how landlords can be.

Howard: When they kicked me out of my place, they set all my birds loose. Pudgy's the only one who found me. I've been looking everywhere for the rest of 'em, but with my bad leg and all...

Scarlet Spider: I get it. Don't worry, I'll find the rest of 'em. Me and Spider-man will help you. We'll keep an eye out.

[Howard looks surprised as he says]

Howard: You'd do that? Aw, thank you! If you have any luck, um, please give me a call!

[Y/N nods as he swings off he and Peter get a call from Jeff as Peter says to him,]

Spider-Man: Hey, Jeff. Congratulations on the ceremony!

Jefferson Davis: I'll be glad when it's over. A truck full of armed demons scares me less than public speaking. But I'm calling about something else.

Scarlet Spider: What's up?

Jefferson Davis: Just got a tip that Demons are moving on the Fisk construction site in midtown. Wife'll kill me if I ditch the ceremony to play cop and robbers. We'll one of my sons probably would want me to, but I thought my friendly neighborhood partners would want to know.

Scarlet Spider: Gotcha, we'll head over and see what we can find.

Spider-Man: Oh, and here's a tip on public speaking: just picture everyone in their underwear.

[Y/N turns to his friend in confusion]

Scarlet Spider: Even Norman?

Spider-Man: [Quick turns to Y/N in surprise] What! Wait, no, not Osborn. You know what? Never mind.

Jefferson Davis: [slightly chuckles]

[Jeff ends the call as the two take off for Fisk Tower. Y/N then gets a Voice-mail from Otto as he plays it for the two]

Otto: Peter, Y/N. I don't want to jinx us, but... the lead I've been following might not only get the project back on its feet. But also expand it in ways we never could have imagined. Everything happens for a reason, even Norman pulling our plug.

[Y/N and Peter land on a rooftop as Peter says]

Spider-Man: Really hope this works out; Doc's work is too important to go unfinished.

[Y/N thinks back to when his last boss, Curt Conners, said something very similar as Petwr notices his friends' hesitantice]

Spider-Man: You okay, Y/N?

Scarlet Spider: [turns to him] Hm? Oh, yeah, um, it's just this sounds all too familiar to when Conners...

Spider-Man: [puts a hand on his shoulder] But it isn't like that, Doc won't test the tech on himself.

[Y/N Looks down before smiling under the mask and saying]

Scarlet Spider: Sure, man, sure.