Wheels Within Wheels

[We then cut back to Y/N and Peter in their suits as Peter and Y/N walk alongside each other, thinking about what just happened]

Spider-Man: Wish we could do something to help Doc.... Maybe call Harry and ask him to talk to his dad?

[They walk to the edge of the building as Y/N says]

Scarlet Spider: No, you know Norman's never listened to Harry even tried to cut funding for those research stations he and I made.

Spider-Man: Wait, two of those stations are close by. We should see how they're doing while Harry's in Europe...

Scarlet Spider: Sure, I'll take the one for air pollution you go for the other one.

[Peter nods as he swings off. We then cut to Y/N, arriving at the research station. Y/N types in a code as he says]

Scarlet Spider: Harry and I worked on these before he went to Europe and said it was his way of "healing the world" or whatever that meant

[He picks up a log. Harry left for Y/N if he ever did go to the station. Y/N then plays it as he sits down in the chair]

Harry Osborn: N/N, hey, you remember the stations we worked on? The research stations my mom made that could benefit the public we launched 'em, but now that I'm...away....Oscorp gonna shut them down unless they prove their value. I was hoping you and Pete could watch them? I left details in each on...thanks, man. As long as they're here, it's like a part of my mom is too.

[Y/N then gets on the computer and locates where the others are and sends them through the spider-network to Peter as he says]

Scarlet Spider: Well, they aren't gonna play the bills, but...he always talked about how much this meant to him. Of course, man, I'll do it anytime.

[Y/N steps out as he plays the details of this station]

Harry Osborn: I've got a couple of stations measuring air pollution. The idea of this one to catch the... oh, what the word... contaminats before they reach toxic levels. Between you and me, I think Oscorp wants this to fail because this might show they're polluting.

[He message ends as we Time Skip to Y/N already finishing it as he takes a picture of a Smoke stack he then gets a call from Yuri as Peter connects to the call as well]

Yuri Watanabe: Scarlet Spider, Spider-Man, Shocker has escaped. And now he's robbing a bank on East Thirty-First.

Scarlet Spider: [Eyebrow raise] Excuse me?

Spider-Man: What happened? I thought he was behind bars?

Yuri Watanabe: He was. But one of the guards just walked up to his cell and released him, then gave him his suit back.

Scarlet Spider: W-what...how?! What did the guard say?

Yuri Watanabe: Wish I could ask him, but he's dead. Whoever made him release Shocker didn't want any loose ends.