The Beginning!

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to learn about my incredibly messy au...

Dog Man: Rewritten is an AU where instead of Petey being alive, it would be his mom instead and him being dead (all characters are swapped from there). Another person (g4laxy_m00n) has an au that has this same premise on his official account for it: dp_dogman_offical (its really good go check it out!!). I wanted to put out my take on the idea (plus i didnt know that someone else did this au when i first started thinking about it lol). I am in no way trying to copy from him or try to replace his au with mine so there's that i guess :P.

Like the description says, not only will this be an ask blog, but also a book of general info about the au. Ill post little things here and there about it. It's still under development, so i want to use this book as an opportunity to write in some gaps and have some fun! I hope yall have fun too!

Here are some rules in regards of asking:

☆ No NSFW. I kind of shouldn't have to explain. At most, this book will be rated a PG-13.

☆ Don't be rude. People can have diff erent opinions and views on things, believe it or not. Please don't harass someone just because they believe what you don't like.

☆ Don't be gross either. If you are disrespectful to marginalized communities and support things like pedophilia and rape, then this space isn't welcomed to people like you.

That's all I can think of ig so if any other complications rise then ill make a note here

I'll be displaying our wonderful cast in the next chapter!