" No Feelings Attached "

Start from the beginning

Bada walked out in the hall, looking for you. She was worried she went too overboard with her actions. When she saw you, she pulled you back into the studio. Holding your hand gently.

" I'm sorry if I went overboard, I was just joking- " Bada started.

You giggled at her antics and kissed her cheek, leaving her to be the flustered one now. " It's fine, Bada. Plus who said I didn't enjoy it? " You teased her.

The two of you giggled and continued with your rehearsal. After several hours, you two had slowly perfected the piece. The uncomfortable tension had simply faded away. The dance was so sensual, yet the both of you did it so casually. The dance no longer was two dancers dancing, rather it told a story.

The two of you found that the dance would be rather hard to teach to a class, deciding it would be better to perform at the upcoming showcase.

A showcase was a public performance to show the progress or success of a company or group. Just Jerk Dance Academy did these occasionally. There was an upcoming one within a week. Giving you and Bada the chance to perform your duet.

Throughout the week you practiced the duet several times. Even if the dance was serious, the studio was always full of playful energy and fun. After the interaction between both of you, your friendship became more flirty and risky. Cheek kisses became more casual, compliments got excessive, and someone's arm always wrapped around the other's waist casually while talking to someone else. It felt so normal, and just became a part of the routine. Sometimes people question if you two were just really good friends, or maybe something more. Even Howl started questioning it.

" So you and Y/N? " Howl asked while hanging out with Bada.

Bada looked up at Howl confused, " What do you mean? "

" You know, are y'all like dating or something? You guys get very touchy together, you know " Howl replied.

Bada laughed at his comment, " No no, that's just how we are. "

" Whatever you say, " Howl replied.

That comment was stuck in Bada's head for a while. Were you guys really that touchy? She didn't know how to take the comment. It puzzled her and caught her off guard.

You, on the other hand, had slowly gained a crush on your best friend. Yet you'd deny the burning sensation in your chest when she made some passes. It's just playful nothing more, you told yourself. You couldn't ruin the trustworthy relationship you built with Bada.
You wondered if she ever felt that same feeling in your chest, but you doubted it. Bada had only ever mentioned guys that caught her interest. Girls were never mentioned in the conversation, like ever.

The day for the showcase had finally come and you'd soon perform your duet with Bada onstage. In front of several hundred fans and fellow dancers. The idea was quite terrifying.

Earlier on Bada had performed one of her most famous choreography " Unholy " by Sam Smith. She had gathered a few of her fellow dancers who worked at Just Jerk to perform with her.

 She had gathered a few of her fellow dancers who worked at Just Jerk to perform with her