"We're here." I said as I parked my car on the driveway. He quickly got off my car as I find my door key.

"Good thing there's someone in your home. So we don't have to deal with this paranormal shit until tomorrow. We can have a movie night first with your friend."

He said as he wave on the window of my apartment.

Movie night? Seriously? In this kind of situation he wants to have a movie night with my frie-- Wait. My friend? I was dumbstruck when I realized what he had just said. So I start the engine of the car.

"Louis get in." I said as he looked at me weirdly.

"Get in the car now." He still doesn't get it.

"Louis I live alone now. Like I've said, my friends are dead. So, you, get inside here because whoever is that person you saw on the window is not my friend." I said trying to sound calm.

"Oh, shit." He said, literally jumping inside the car as the door to my apartment slowly opened.

***

I drive as fast as I could and not stopping until we saw a hotel. We checked in and as Louis said, we must do some research about my apartment.

"You found something already?" He said with his eyes fixated on the television.

"Yes. It says here that the apartment was built in the late 1800's." I said.

He turned off the T.V and went to sit beside me on the bed. We're so close that I can now smell his cologne. Wow, he smells good. What the hell, Ellie? I looked at my laptop again.

"It also says here that the first owners of the house was a family of three and was murdered by Richard Cooper, the funny thing is he then killed himself after." I added.

"That's it?" He asked and I nodded.

"There must be something more. Something deeper." He said as he snatched my laptop from me.

"Aha! Here, look." He said excitedly.

"On 1912, there was a couple who lived there, Henry and Elizabeth Frank, and summoned the soul of Richard Cooper but everything went wrong, instead of just one, they summoned all 4 souls and then was killed eventually. Here, look at the picture." I almost smashed my laptop when I saw the picture of Henry Frank.

"That's him! He's the guy that I saw in that dark place." I said.

"Jackpot. I just need to do some research. Go rest, we will need that energy tomorrow." He said and I looked at him worriedly.

"Am I going to die?" I asked.

The truth is, I'm scared, I'm nervous of what may happen tomorrow and he must have sensed it.

"No. Don't overthink. I'm here, I'll help you. Go to sleep now, Ellie. I'll be right here. I won't leave." He assured me.

***

We stood in font of my apartment. Readying ourselves of what is about to come.

"This is it." He said and we looked at each other, fist bump and walk towards the door.

As we entered the front door I noticed that Louis' body became tensed and he was on full survival mode. Such a shame that I met this hot guy on a very unusual time and place.

"Louis, can I ask you something?" I asked as we scan the area.

Yeah sure." He said.

"You said before that you've quitted this job a long time ago and you don't wanna come back. Why is that?" I asked out of curiosity. He stopped and sighed.