I hear them calling out to me. They want me dead.

"Shit!" I heard louis cussed from behind me.

"Here, come with me!" He grabbed my arm and pulled me inside a dark room. He closed the door loudly.

"Fuck. This.. this entity that's been following you.. is a very powerful one and it's not alone. When you tried to contact it, you just gave it the energy it needs to kill and when it finally had the chance to kill your friends, it grew stronger and called out to it's fucking friends." He explained panting.

"Yes, I can hear them. They want me dead." I said mindlessly.

My head is getting lighter every second as the whispers became louder. Death. He stared at me.

"No, don't." I look at him my eyes getting a little tired.

I can hear their voice very clearly now.

Death's the only thing that can save you.

"Hey. Look at me! Don't listen to their voice. Stay with me or they will get you!" He said cupping my face with his hands.

My knees are getting weaker.

We will save you.

Come with us.

Come.

"ELLIE! Fuck. Stay with me!" He pinned me to a wall and then slapped me.

That's when the voices stopped and I was back in myself again.

"Ow!" I groaned as I rubbed my cheek and looked at him angrily.

"What? I need to do it. You're slipping away. I just saved you so don't look at me like that." He said defending himself, as he open the door.

"And.." He continued while we roam around his house. "You've got a lot of explaining to do. Okay, we definitely can't stay here considering the state of my house. So, I'm coming with you."

I just stood there trying to contemplate everything he just said.

"What?" He asked. I shook my head from left to right.

"Do you have a car?" I nodded.

"Good."

***

"So tell me, how did you came across this entity?" He asked scanning my things in my car as we drive home.

"I mean, how did it start?" He added still not looking at me. I sighed remembering the events that happened to me in the past.

"I was raped."

He stopped. I can see that he was shocked at my statement.

"My parents decided to sent me here to live with my two friends in high school who were studying college here and based on my doctor's advice too, I need to start my life again in a different place.. I was a mess, I don't get out of my room, I was depressed. I lost interest on everything, so I tried to kill myself. I cut myself in the wrists and overdose myself.." I looked at him preventing myself from crying.

"At first, I thought I was successful because I found myself in a dark place so I thought it was hell and then I saw this guy, his back was facing me so I tapped his shoulder I got scared because he disappeared and when I turned around he was there walking closer to me saying my name with his sinister voice then I woke up." I finished.

He just stared at me probably not sure of what he should say so he cleared his throat.

"So this entity attached itself to you because of your almost death experience. I don't know if he wants to possess your body or he wants to get your soul." He said.