Passing on what?!

(Flashback)

"Kacchan, you're so cool!"

"I don't need you to tell me that deku!"

"I wonder if my quirk is going to show up soon like yours did, kacchan!"

"Even if you do get a quirk, you'll never be able to beat me!".

(Future deku POV)

Even tho Kacchan said that,
and my mom said something that changed my world, someone I knew since the day I was born was going to help me in my path.

(Present deku pov)

I hope I get into UA. If so, then my dream will come tru- *BAM* oww what was that *I turn around and see a figure towering above me I fall on my rear and try to move back until the creature grabbed me no wait a villain grabbed me*

"You look like a fine meal,"

I was trying to breathe and trying to dig a hole before at least 110 seconds after the attack happened. All might had appeared before my very eyes while i was squirming,

All might yelled, "U OF A SMASH," and he blew away the creature and put the villain in a bottle.

(Time skip to all might and deku on a roof)

"All might can ask you something" I say while my head was down "what is it kid" he said in a somewhat cheery tone "is it possible if someone quirk-less like me is able to be a hero" I swing my head up lightly crying while looking at all might but there was smoke "No but you can maybe become a police officer or a detective" "AHHHHHHHH WHAT ARE YOU I MEAN WHO ARE YOU!"

Wait, even all might said so *my head goes down* "can you tell me what you are?" "I got in a fight actually risking my life to save people with a smile 5 years ago," all might lifted his shirt up to show a scar that looked like it would kill him in the future.

"Now I can only hold my muscle form for 3 hours." "anyways I have to go kid alright" "Ok, bye all might."

(Future deku POV)

But little did I know that day forward, everything was going to change.

(Present deku POV)

I was walking until I ended up at the place where the explosions were coming from I stopped and ran to the sight and waited for the heroes to come.

(12 minutes later)

(Still present Deku POV)

My legs moved on their own wait.

PAGE 18 *I threw my bag at the villains eye* i continued to run u til I got close enough.

I started digging while crying, I tried and tried  until I got him out and yelled, "HURRY RUN BEFORE HE GETS YOU, KACCHAN!" Everyone of the pro hereos, including the non-hereos, looked at me trying to fight until all might He decided he will help me and blew the villain away.

Everyone cheered him. I smiled and went to get everything in my backpack.

(Time skip to all might and deku)

*all might got out of an ally*

"THERE YOU AR-*coughs blood abit*"

"What do you need all might?"

"DO you want to be the next successor for One For All"

Whaa well, after all he has done, "Sure I will."

"Good, you are going to need it. Meet me by ####. See you there.".

(AUTHORS POV)

HELLO, PEOPLE IT IS I YOUR FAVORITE CREATOR SIKE TODAY FOR SCHOOL I DRESSED UP AS A DISAPPOINTMENT WHICH IS BASICALLY MY NORMAL ATTIRE BUT I DRESSING UP AS DEKU FROM MHA BYE 9 COMMENTS 10 HEARTS AND 20 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.