Chapter 1

Brown Cameraman POV,

As I stood up I looked towards the Titans. Both being damaged to the point that their defenses and weaponry are far more susceptible to damages. As I make contact with Titan Cameraman. He gave me a thumbs up before slowly turning it down to a thumbs down.

I look down as it feeling the despair of the situation. Before giving my own thumbs up with my remaining left arm. Trying to lighten the situation. I see both of them slowly move back towards the city. It seems as long as they had the Will. The motivation and their bodies still working. They left the area to fight the good fight.

I look at my stump of an arm.. And the hole close through my chest.. Maybe cameramen are destined to at least lose their right arm at least once. I mean it was a close situation last time. When I had to see the Glitch Toilet in action. Made me question if I'm even made for this type of fight. In the end I'll keep going despite all that.

I'm no plunger cameraman. No dark SpeakerMan or ANY TYPE OF SPECIAL AGENT. I'm just any ordinary cameraman. The only thing that set my aside from the rest was my brown coat. But even then I'm still fucking Nothing. Why should I stay nothing.

WHY SHOULD I STAY WEAK.

Fuck it. I'm a cameraman. A lucky one at that. I'm unique. That all I'll have. Right? That what they would say when they see me.

Well FUCK THAT! I hear some Skibidi toilets nearby. I look towards some of the destroyed cameramen. I then turn my attention to the disconnected blaster of Titan SpeakerMan. It was smoking still. Yet I recalled something. I run towards it before going into one of the melted holes going through it till I found what I came for.

The energy source of the cannon. I grab it before looking at the hole through my chest. Shoving it inside and watching my body quickly patch up the hole. I feel much more energized than before.

Is this what the special agents felt like? Maybe if we all had a little- No.. That would probably cause harm to our titans. At least this self sustaining energy coursing through my body can do me wonders.

I don't realize my camera lens now glowed a dark red hue. I began to walk to the direction of where I heard the Skibidi Toilets from earlier.

I look to the ground seeing a ripped out arm. It's appearance reminiscent to the arm of the Skibidi Mutant's Buzzsaw Arm.. But why did it look similar to my own arm? I look around before picking it up and putting it onto the area where my shoulder was. Reconnecting it and letting it activate. I swing my new arm around before turning it off. I see the buzzsaw fold and retract into my new arm as a hand popped out.

I look towards a nearby paralyzing gun. Picking it up and strapping it onto my back. I look towards the now limping but powerful Titans. I give my last thumbs up before wandering the opposite direction.

I rummage through my coat for a bit finding the picture of TV Woman. I look at it for a bit. Before throwing it away and continuing. It's time I stopped simping.

I found the remains of my fellow alliance members. Following the trail. I find a group of Skibidi Toilets basically teasing and playing with a fellow Camera Android.

I run forward unslinging my paralyzing gun while running I took aim and shot at the ones with jetpacks and the large ones.

I quickly sling my gun back it's place before raising my right arm letting my buzzsaw come out. I cut down two of the normal ones before flushing the rest. With the assistance of the Camerawoman I just saved.

I give her a thumbs up as I see a Camera Heli approaching. I'd think about it for a bit. Before nodding slowly. I give a thumbs up to the Camera Heli and then another to the Camerawoman. Before running off. Not just yet.

I need to become better. And this is the key. I got onto a truck and drove off across the Abandoned Airport. The Camera Androids watched as I left. They'd wonder if I'd ever come back.

But maybe that's a story for another time. As I drove a couple of miles deep into the abandoned airport. I hear my truck engine finally give in and perish.

I get out the truck and see a warehouse. From the looks of it and from hearing closely. There's a lot of Skibidi Toilets in there.

I realize my paralyzing gun is out of power.. I throw it away after burning it to ashes.

I contemplate entering and trying to clear the inside of the warehouse.

I think about it for quite awhile. Before finally running up to the door and bursting inside the warehouse by kicking it open. But as I did. I get a strange sense of fear..

But then I see it. I quickly try and grab onto something but it was too late-

I'm dragged towards a pitch black orb and sucked inside.

I fall.

And fall.

Seeing hundreds of possibilities. G-Toilet on our side assisting us, A Clock Titan, A Hybrid Titan, Hundreds. Million of possibilities.

I fall and fall till I can't think no longer.

I fall deeper into the abyss..

I hear a voice.

"It's not your time yet."

And I get pushed back up towards a universe. As I did I tumble and roll onto the ground. Right on top of some I've never seen before..

A Clock Woman?

I quickly get pushed off and shoved to the wall and apprehended.

Oh where the hell am I?

_________________________

Author's Note,

So the plan is simple! My own Brown Cameraman into the Skibidi-Verse!

Anyways so the schedule is simple.

1 Chapter every day. But it's 1000+ words each!

So I don't get burnt out.

And you guys get longer fight scenes.

Stay Tuned for more Software Gang!