Chapter 3

Brown Cameraman's POV,

As I fell into the black hole. I see hundreds of worlds. Each one way more unique and chaotic than the last.

A world where CinemaMan changed his fate with greater upgrades.

A world where a Chainsaw Wielding Cameraman led an army against a great threat with the combined effort of all forces.

Many worlds flew past me again and again. More worlds. Camera Toilets, A Tri-Titan, Garbage Can Skibidis, A Drill Titan, A GMan with an actual human body.

As I did I realized how small I am compared to all of this.

As my lens glitched and flickered. I entered the next world.

One where I died long ago.

_________________________

No One's POV,

Suddenly as Titan TV Man turned to face against the trio of Fake Gmen. Both his sides were Titan Cameraman and Titan SpeakerMan both titans being injured with Titan Tv Man being perfectly fine.

As Titan TV Man prepared to charge forward. A black hole formed in between the opposing sides.

Something brown shoots out towards the Skibidi Base Door.

As a small squad of Cameramen and Speakermen ran in. The Brown projectile flew into and crashed into the wall.

As The Large SpeakerMan kept the door open. As the last fighter went in. The door slams down locking the squad inside the base.

One of the Cameramen walked over towards the downed figure.

A new arc forms.

"SKIBIDI BASE EXPEDITION ARC BEGINS!"