33 Personal Desires

Start from the beginning

"By the way, well done, Prince Aparajith... you are awesome" She changed the topic. Arnav understood that.

"Awesome and me? Why? For loving you?" he teased.

"Your schemes are awesome. Good ideas..." she clapped her hands without making a sound.

"I got the ideas at your place," Arnav said as Khushi expected.

"I guessed it..." She said.

"I knew you would have guessed it... after all, you are Khushi"

Khushi sighed. Why did she voluntarily get trapped in his words?

"By the way, what were you talking about?" Arnav asked smiling.

"What?"

"Shyness... blushing..." he asked teasingly.

Khushi rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry, I will arrange a teacher for you if you so want to learn to blush. She will teach you how to blush" he teased.

Khushi looked at him folding her hands.

"You know what? If you were not a prince, I would have bitten you up for teasing me like this"

Arnav raised his eyebrows shockingly and looked here and there to check whether anyone hearing them or not.

"This is one of the problems, I just can't hit you if I marry you. How could I hit a Prince?" She said feeling sad.

"Will you hit your man?" Arnav asked unbelievably.

"Of course, I will... dearly..."

"Dearly?"

"Haan, dearly..."

Arnav sighed in relief and asked in a gauzy tone,

"Would you hit your man in front of people?"

Khushi chuckled and nodded no.

"It's personal. So, I will not bring it in public"

"Thank god... will your girls hit their husband?"

"It's all common, Arnav. Some Girls hit their husbands in front of their parents too and their parents won't take it seriously because the elders of our generation have become broad-minded. They knew their children's intention"

"Really?"

"Mmm"

"By the way, why are you so bothering about blushing and all...? If you can't blush, just leave it..." Arnav said teasingly.

Khushi closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"I can't leave it. It's not just about blushing. Your kingdom girls blush like hell for simple things. You would have raised, seeing them. You would have come to the conclusion that GIRLS would be like that. I'm not that kind. If you expect the same from me, you will be disappointed"

"You no need to blush... I like your boldness"

"You don't understand what I'm trying to say. We will face the BIGGEST problem if we marry"

"What problem?"

"As a woman, I have some features and desires in me..."

"Features? I know what your features are"

"No, Arnav. You don't know. Those are secret features and desires. I don't know whether I could tell you about them or not. I don't know how you react to it. you may take me wrong"

"What's that, Khushi? I promise. I won't take you wrong. You can tell me"

"I told you, I'm not like your kingdom girls"

"I know that. You are different from them. I like it. That's what made me fall for you"

"I would like to feel free to admire my man, the one who belongs ONLY to me"

Arnav was thunderstruck. ADMIRE?

"Do you understand what I'm saying?" Khushi asked.

He was blankly looking at her and said nothing.

"I think I should talk it to you OPENLY"

Arnav was curiously looking at her to know what would she say.

"Your Kingdom girls don't even know about INTIMACY. I'm not like that. I know what intimacy means to the couple. I believe it strengthens the bond between the couple and erases the distance and misunderstanding. I don't think it's wrong to be involved in intimacy with my husband. I will not hesitate to intimate, unlike your kingdom girls. It will be awkward for you, Arnav" She said wearily.

Arnav was looking at her stunned. Khushi sighed, seeing his expression.

"I know it would shock you. It's purely a PERSONAL matter between the couple but, it includes everything in the couple's life. The way you are born and brought up is different. You guys have fixed some qualities for GOOD girls. I won't come on that list because this is the kingdom, where girls even feel nervous to talk with their respective husbands. I'm out of it. I wanted to share everything with my husband. I want to talk to him about anything under the sky. According to me, husband is the best companion to a girl than anyone in the world. I have no one for myself. I want my husband to be everything to me. I not only want to talk to him but also discuss with him, argue with him, fight with him, beat him, bite him...! I don't think Prince Aparajith will suit the ROLE"

Arnav took a few minutes to answer.

"Did I ever behave with you as Prince Aparajith? Arnav is my real name and very few people have the right to call me so. You are one among them. I gave you the right even before I started feeling for you. Then how would I expect RESPECT from you after the marriage?"

Khushi was about to say something, but Arnav stopped showing his palm.

"I really don't know a husband and wife can have so much between them because I have not seen it in my life. You are right, my kingdom girls are hesitating to even talk to their respective husbands. We saw what problems it created in Ganga's family. I'm thinking of finding a solution to the problems. I want my kingdom woman to understand intimacy is not wrong. Then why would I feel awkward if my wife doesn't have such hesitation? You can talk to me anything, argue, discuss, fight, beat. If you don't trust me, come on, beat me..." He showed his cheek.

Khushi looked at him shockingly.

"Khushi, you are the one who should come out of the shell of Prince Aparajith. Start seeing me as ARNAV. According to you, I'm Arnav... not a Prince. Ok?"

Khushi closed her eyes gulping down and was about to leave, Arnav clutched her upper hand and pulled her towards him.

"Actually, I HAD no expectation from you... I just wanted you to be with me... forever. But now, I do... you increased my expectations. I am curious to see how our life would be... (he pulled her closer to him) especially in bed" he whispered.

Khushi looked at him bewildered who had a smirk on his face. Khushi shrugged his hand and rushed out of the hall. Arnav stood all smiling closing his eyes feeling ecstatic.

Chandrika who heard their talk looked at him and fisted her fingers. She could not tolerate it. How shameless this Khushi was...! She talked about the INDECENT matter to Arnav. This was how she should have trapped him.

Chandrika wanted to destroy the sand clock immediately. She didn't mind about its aftereffects. She came to the garden with her right hand Parvathy. They sighed in relief as there was no one in the garden. Parvathy dug the same place where they buried the sand clock. They were shocked, not seeing the sand clock there.

To be continued...