Chapter 16: The Simulation Gone Wrong

Start from the beginning

(to give you all an idea of the place)

Cp-... Holy ducky god this place is a maze... I'm definely gonna get lost....
She murmured annoyed to herself. Despite this problem though, the little wizard didn't loose hope, grabbed her wand and started to walk around, hoping to find someone to stay with, or some food, or even a good spot where to spend the night, clearing her way thanks to her magic.

Cp- mh mh mh~ such a nice walk in the green! For now, i didn't find any danger, i should be glad-
Before she could finish her sentence, she heard a bunch of students screaming for the fear; something clearly happened to them, and this scared Cream Puff as well.
Cp-... Nope, not gonna happen, i'm leaving!
She said, taking a complete opposite way from where she was originally going... This... Actually saved her life... Literally.

Cp- god, this trees all look the same!!! How am i supposed to understand where i'm going?!... Wait... I'm not walking in circles now, am i?!
She thought in panic. Staying alone for around 3 hours in a forest she doesn't even know is definely starting to have some weird effects on her brain.
???- Cream Puff!!! Is that you?! Fuck i finally found someone...!
Cream Puff got scared at first, not regnognizing the voice at all, but turns out that it was... Milky Way Cookie, who immediately hugged her for the joy; seems like she didn't get hurt or anything, and she had a small handmade bag full of berries and wood on her back.
Cp- oh god, Milky Way!!! Finally i found someone, i was about to go insane... Eheheh...
Mw- i think i already reached the first stage of insanity, but i'm already insane, so...
Milky Way giggled a bit, then looking at Cream Puff for a moment.
Mw-... Emh... So... What now? Do we... Umh...
Cp- we should probably look for a good area to set ourselves for the night... And we should also start looking for food- oh, wait! That's not a problem! We have magic!
She giggled, making the other girl laungh as well.
Cp- come on now! Let's go! We must find a safe area for us to stay at!
She said exited, while Milky Way pointed her vuvuzela in front of them with a proud face, as the two started to walk around, trying to find a good place where they could stay at...

Cp- mmmmmmmh... This place is perfect! It has a plain central area for us to stay at and the trees that surround it are a perfect protection!
Mw- alright then dear! Let's start preparing our temporary lovely home!
Cp- oke-...
As soon as Cream Puff Cookie realized what Milky Way Cookie just said, she started to blush like crazy, and when Milky Way Cookie saw her blushing and realized what she said, she also started to blush like crazy (despite her blush is purple, but whatever-).
Cp-... L-let's just prepare everything... Sweetie... God how am i supposed to contain my love now?! I managed to do it ever since i first met you, and now this?!... This is not the type of confession i was expecting...
Mw- fuuuuuuck!!! I ruined everything-... Wait... She just called me sweetie?! So she LOVES me back!!! Yesh!!!... Not the type of confession i was expecting do to, but this still works.
... Yup, these two like each other. For how long? Ever since they met, so around... A long, long time. Not sure of the exact timing. All i know is that they're really good at hiding it, no one knows about this. Anyway, both of the girls start to work on preparing an area for the campfire, creating with their magic some large logs all around it so they could sit down, and of course, a tent, and a pretty big one. Why only one? Don't pretend that you don't know what i just said.

Mw-... Phew... This is far more exausting than using a bunch of leafs to make our own bed and seats!
Cp- yeah... But it was worth it...!... I wonder how many students are left here...
... Not too many. Really, more than half of them got "eliminated". ANYWAY, this doesn't matter, as this is wholesome time. Time has passed, and it was already sunset... Both of the girls were currently eating, sitting on one of the logs, eating the berries and creating some more food (this is Cream Puff's doing), enjoyjng their time together, and obviously flirting with each other.
Mw-... Ok, Milky Way Cookie. It's now or never. You're all alone with her, i'm NOT losing this chance of confessing!!... Hopefully that the writers who are reading this book won't think this is weird wantsomever.
Milky Way looked at Cream Puff with sparkly eyes, before gathering the courage to tell her.
Mw-... Cream Puff...
Cp- mh?
Cream Puff looked at Milky Way and couldn't help but blush, making the girl blush as well.
Mw-... I-i... I know you for quite a long time... Like... Three years or so, i honestly didn't really count time... But i know for sure that... When i met you, i had a sparkle shining inside of me...!
This made the girls blush even more. Milky Way Cookie took Cream Puff Cookie's hands and looked at her with sparkles in her eyes, making Cream Puff become a living tomato.
Mw-... Cream Puff... I... I-i like you!! Like, really like you...!... So you feel the same or...
Cp-...
Cream Puff looked at her for a moment, and started to giggle, making Milky Way blush uncontrollably and even get a bit mad.
Mw- why are you launghing at me?!
Cp- you could've just said that you love me, you know... Cause i love you too...
Mw-... Fuck you...
Cp- i'm not going anywhere without you...
They both looked at each other, then giggling. They were about to kiss too, it was obvious, but... Suddenly a-... Huge castle...? Ok, this is off script... Whatever, honestly, whatever. Suddenly, a huge castle popped out of nowhere and the girls immediately saw it.
Cp-... What the actual fu-
Mw-... Emh... I have a bad feeling about that... You know that problem that we have to fix? I think THAT THING is connected to it.
Cp-... Well, what are we waiting for then?! Let's go!!! We have to solve it!!!
Cream Puff said, before the two girls ran away as fast as possible towards the unknown castle...

Cookie Run Alterkingdom: the magic school of the crescent moon (engl. version) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara