The strange feathers

Hi! As you can tell, I am finally finished with chapter two after experiencing a lack of motivation. But hey, at least I got the break I needed! I might take another long break, but we will see in the future. Anyways, let's dive into chapter two!

In the morning, while at Greg's house, he was sleeping peacefully without any disturbances until his pet Lionel crawled up to his face and licked him, waking him up

Greg: Yawns "Oh, hello Lionel. "

Greg had a sad face, and the pet lizard was concerned. The blond boy explained how his friend Owlette/Amaya was missing, and how he and Catboy couldn't find her anywhere. When the lizard was about to speak, Greg looked at his clock and noticed that he needed to get out of bed immediately so that he wouldn't be late for school. He quickly got out of bed, brushed his teeth, changed into his daytime clothes, headed down to the kitchen, and ate pancakes. He then grabbed his backpack and rushed out the door.
After taking a few steps, he spotted his best friend Connor and approached him to do their handshake, but unfortunately, Connor refused and kept walking to school.

A few moments before all of this at Connor's house, he was thinking about Amaya all night and had a dream in which he saved Owlette from Romeo, the ugly scientist. When they returned to HQ, Owlette was so mad at Catboy for breaking her room's floor that she smacked him hard, and then Connor was woken up by his mother whooping him. So he did his normal morning routine but more faster.

When he got out of the door, Connor started walking. Then, Greg spotted him and wanted to do the handshake, but Connor refused and walked off, leading Greg to run up to him.

Greg: "Hey bud, I'm sorry about what happened to her but we will find her at night or yknow"

Connor: "We have to find her!! Without Amaya we can no longer be the PJmasks like do you remember that one time when Amaya didnt attened our mission because she lost her memory? We might fall into that situation again and worse we could lose her for ever! "

Greg: "Hey! I know you are really worried about her because you like her-"

Connor: "WHHATT!!?? I DO NOT LIKE HER!!! "

Greg: "uh huh, then why do you always purr at her pictures when shes not around?? "

Connor: "What!!??? No I don't!!!
ᕕ(˵•̀•́˵)ᕗ"

Greg: "You did that the day before yesterday when she was hanging out with a friend and even you got jealous when you saw that her friend was male😒"

Connor: "Wha- HOW DID YOU-"

Greg: "I saw you out the window, though you were supposed to study for the exam we had yesterday you were just scrolling on her account looking at her pictures. "

Connor: "OKAY OKAY! YOU GOT MEE!! But please dont tell her!!!"

Greg: "Fine, though you two kinda look cute together-"

Connor: "OKAY OKAY! But now we got to focus on our mission tonight! We have to find her or else no more PJmasks! "

Greg: "Yes! I really need some sleep tho-"

Connor: "NO SLEEP UNTIL WE FIND HER! "

Greg: "WHAT!!?? BUT YESTERDAY NIGHT GOT ME REALLY TIRED AND I EVEN GOT 30 MINUTES OF SLEEP BECAUSE YOU WERE STILL SEARCHING FOR HER WHEN THE SUN WAS FULLY UP!!!"

Connor: "I know but this is important! "

Greg: "Thank god I tossed you to your bed! I meam YOU LITERALY GOT MORE SLEEP THAN ME PLUS WHEN I SAW YOU OUT THE WINDOW AFTER EATING MY BREAKFEST YOU JUST WOKE UP! "

Connor: "Wellll uh- Sh*t, Cameron's coming🙄"

Cameron: "What do we have here?? Oh I know! Losers😂😂😂"

Greg: "Leave us alone Cameron, now is not the time! "

Cameron: "Oh, is it because these two misters are missing their damsel in distress???! 😏"

Connor: "Nahhh that's an obvious lie! Amaya is really powerful and can protect herself!! 😡😡"

Cameron: "yeah yeah whatever you say!!"

Cameron smirked as he pushed them both onto the ground and went inside the school. Connor came up and helped Greg up, and then they both entered the school together

After school, the two boys met each other at the school entrance and started walking. However, they spotted a red feather on the ground, which looked like Owlette's feather. There were more feathers leading somewhere, so the boys followed the trail until they stopped at a huge building that appeared to be abandoned. At the door, they found more of Owlette's feathers, but they were purple.Greg then turned pale as he instantly knew whose they belonged to. Connor asked him if he was okay, but Greg was too tired to speak and just said that he couldn't explain. Yet he decided to just say:

"I-I'll explain at night"

Connor nodded and shouted:
"PJMASKS WE'RE ON OUR WAY!"
"INTO THE NIGHT TO SAVE THE DAYY!! "

I'mma just end it here because speaking of Greg being so tired I am also tired. So yeah! It might take long to write chapter 3 but yeah! bye!!

837 words