chapter 12: Just like you

Start from the beginning

   "Okay so a couple days ago, me, Max and Paul all found this map that said something about a treasure, and followed it and we met with Black Veil Brides band members and they gave us some key an then Danny showed up and he wanted the treasure and then we fought him and found it and then he chased us and we got hit by a truck and then we woke up and we were back on the tour bus like nothing happened but then Danny texted Max and we knew it really happened." Rob took a deep breath and dropped to the ground with weird looks from everyone.

   "Okay, wheres this map?" I asked. Rob stood up and handed me a piece of paper from his pocket. "Dude, you've just been carrying it around in your pocket?" Max asked. I looked down at the so called map, and busted out laughing. "This? This is the map that lead you to treasure?" I asked between laughs. "Yeah what about it?" Paul asked looking over at me. "I wrote this map when I was like six years old and gave it to Craig before we were separated. It was my map I gave him to find me." I laughed even harder as Craig took it out of my hands.

    "Holy shit it is!" Craig said "I lost this years ago!" He busted out in laughing. Max awkwardly looked down at his soup and slowly slurped it. Bryan looked over and started to laugh too. "How did you even find treasure?" Bryan asked. Paul and Rob shrugged while max continued to slink away from the rest of us. "Wait if you made this, why was Danny so excited and determined to find the map and steal it from us?" Max said. I sat there for a while trying to figure it out "I dunno, Danny is kind of a weird person, I guess we'll never know" Bryan said as he stuffed his face with fries.

  we all shrugged it off and continued to eat and talk and laugh. The whole time I was nothing but happy, it had been a while since we all sat down together and ate. We kept ordering more and more food until it felt like my stomach was going to implode. Just as we were about to head back, my phone vibrated.

'I miss you, can we meet up? I want to be with you know that we're off our break'

  I thought for a minute until I tapped Craigs Shoulder. "Hey" I said "I'm gonna meet up with Vi, she wants to say goodbye" Craig nodded his head and that I needed to be back in the hotel no later than 1. I started to head towards the boardwalk and texted Ronnie back.

'Sure, meet me at the boardwalk?' 

'Be there as fast as I can hot stuff'

I giggled and made my way to the rides.

                                                                                      ----

   "I'm happy you're not mad at me anymore" Ronnie said as we boarded the feriswheel."I was never mad at you, i was trying to protect us" I replied smiling at him. "Well whatever it was, I'm glad its over" He said and then he turned my head towards his and kissed me, long and softly, making a slight moan escape my lips. "Well where did that come from?" Ronnie said chuckling slightly. I lied my head on his shoulder "I don't know, its been so long since we've kissed, and the closest we've been to doing anything else was when we finally hooked up and we were only shirtless."

   "Are you hinting that you want to do more?" He asked as he poked me some. I giggled and pushed him some "Maybe, I don't know I'm still kind of new to this whole dating thing." 

  "Wait, so if we do get, more intimate, are you saying this would be your first time?" Ronnie asked. I looked away and nodded, I could feel myself blushing. "Hey, hey don't be embarrassed. I'm honored that you even thought about getting that far with me" I looked at him and smiled. "If we do it, I kinda want it to be special ya know?" He smiled and nodded. "I get it, I lost mine on prom night and I guess you could call that special in a way." 

   "I wouldn't know, I've never been to prom" I said looking at all the people on the ground. "Wait what? You never went to prom?" Ronnie asked. "No, Craig got me when I was fifteen, before I was able to go to prom and I just never got the chance" I looked at him and tried to show him it didn't bother me that much by smiling, but I could see he wasn't buying it.