CHAPTER 1

Y/n was with sister Lily while she was purchasing some ingredients to go with the tatoes. Sister Lily handed the appropriate yuls to the seller and the young girl asked " Sister Lily, what are those small circular things?" Sister Lily smiled kindly at her " Those are yuls, y/n"

" we need yuls to purchase things, it is something we trade to one another so we can buy anything we want as long as we have more or enough yuls" The young girl's eyes sparkled as she watched the rusty golden thing called ' yul ' shined as if taunting her.

" I see.." the young girl said looking down with a shadow covering her eyes, sister lily got worried until y/n looked up at her with very determined look on her face. " so to earn yuls I have to work hard for it, like running a business.. If so.. Then I shall go forth to the village and ask the sellers for some advices on how to run a business! Sister Lily! Don't worry, because one day, I will be the richest person in the village- no! The whole kingdom!! And I will give you all the life and rest you deserve for making a lot of sacrifices!!"

Sister Lily looked at the young girl in shock and amazement ' y/n..to have that kind of mindset at such a young age..' the beautiful nun slowly gave her a smile and held y/n's hand " I am looking forward to your success" they both smiled while heading to the church hand in hand. ' I hope you can achieve that one day.. You have a very great ambition '

𓊈𒆜15 years later𒆜𓊉

A young girl was standing in her signature thinking pose, with her (dominant hand) holding her chin and her other arm propped under the other. She was listening to a villager who happened to be one of the workers under her little business she started.

" Hopefully we'll have a great harvest just like the rest of the years miss" . Y/n smiled and said " I am confident we'll have bountiful harvests this year and for so much more years to come. As long as I'm in charge of the business... What about my small mining business? Is everything still alright? Or do I have to locate another with much more precious ores and gems? "

You see, as soon as y/n

" Oh, you don't need to worry about that miss we're still- "
" SISTER LILLYYYYYYY!!!!! "

Before the man could reply fully to y/n, a certain someone decided to interrupt her business time by shouting extremely loud. Y/n sighed
"Huh?"
" what the-"
" Uhm.. My apologies, I still have.. Trifling matters to attend to at the church. Thank you for the report and if the business needs any improvements, do not hesitate to approach me"

" don't worry miss! We will! "
" huh, the runt must have a death wish to interrupt the young miss like that"
" Thank you young miss! "
" You have done more than enough to slowly expand your business young miss"
The young girl smiled at them and started to run back to the church.

༻𓊈𒆜At the Church𒆜𓊉༺

" I'll become the wizard king someday and make you happy!!" a young boy with green eyes and messy ash blond hair yelled while Sister Lily looked at him nervously with a close-eyed smile and a hand cupping her left cheek. " So please! Marry me!!" he continued while kneeling on one knee and holding out a pink flowers towards her.

" I'm sorry, asta, but I'm everyone's sister" the beautiful ravenette said to the boy named 'Asta'. He bent backwards in a weird and hilarious way because of the rejection but he suddenly went near to Sister Lily's face and shouted " Not yet!". As y/n neared the church she heard the commotion going on.