Chapter 1: The dream

Red's POV
Today,I felt horrible when I wake up.
I was...weak...My whole body was numb,then suddenly I heard Blue yelling "Red!It's time for breakfast!I made you your favourite pancakes!"I was hungry anyway so I slowly walk downstairs but my legs was really sore.

After Red sat down they started eating and chatting:
"Finally!Red we have been waiting for you so long what happened?"Green asked as he kept munching on the pancakes.
"Nothing...just a little bit tired."Red said,trying not to have eye contact with Green.
"Let's have a fighting practice later,shall we?"Yellow suggested while looking at Red.But still Red is not having eye contact with anybody.
"Sure!Let do it!"TSC agreed.
After they cleaned the table,TSC prepared the weapons and where they practice,Blue prepared the healing potions just in case if somebody gets hurt.
Yellow and Green prepared the armour.While everyone was preparing,Red sat on the chair near TSC.

Red's POV
I just can't stop thinking about the dream that I had today,it was just...so scary and confusing.Why was he there,WHY?WHY?And what does "I will come back soon..."mean?! Maybe I am too concerned about this.He is my teacher he won't hurt me...right?Should I tell my friends about this...,but I don't want them to worry about me too much.What should I do?

"Hey guys!Are you ready?"Blue exclaimed,Blue's voice made Red wake up.
"YEAH!LETS GO!"Everyone shouted except for Red.
They all putted on their armour and took their weapons. "THREE!TWO!ONE!GO!!!!"Green yelled.
They all started the fighting practice .While Yellow was fighting with Green and TSC,Blue was hiding in the tree planning to shoot Red with arrows.Blue shoot Red,but Red dodged it and tried to find who shot it.Blue giggles and shoot it again but this time Blue pull it too hard,Red isn't fast enough to dodge it.After Blue let the arrow go it shot Red and Red started bleeding,TSC saw it and quickly ran to Red,then Red fainted.

While Red was still blanked out,TSC got mad "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO RED,BLUE?"TSC shouted at Blue as TSC held Red in TSC's chest.
"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!I DIDN'T MEAN IT!"Blue shouted back to TSC.TSC didn't reply TSC just picked Red up and bring Red back to TSC's room.
The room became quiet,nobody said anything.
"Well I have never saw being TSC this mad before,...not until now."Green said breaking the silence."Me too..."Yellow said holding Blue's hand.
"Blue you shouldn't hurt Red like this."Green said looking worried and thinking about something.
"IT WAS RED'S PROBLEM RED DIDN'T DODGE THE ARROW!"Blue yelled shaking of Yellow's hand and ran to Blue's own room,crying.

Meanwhile,TSC putted Red on the bed and got some potions and bandages from the chest and start to heal Red.TSC was still mad about Blue and even more mad when TSC saw how badly injure Red was.

Red' POV
Where am I?Why is this place all black,what happened to me?Oh I remembered somebody shot an arrow at me.But where am I?W-wait,is that Herobrine?Should I call him?Maybe I should.

Red called Herobrine. "Hey!Teacher!It's Red!"Herobrine turned around and walk to Red. When he got near Red he soon walked to Red's ears and whispers "I will come back soon..."Red shivers as Herobrine finished his sentence,Herobrine then disappeared.Red is so scared that Red fell on the floor. "W-what j-just happened,what?"Red said in shock.

"Hey Red,are you okay?"
Red slowly opened Red's eyes,but it was all blurry.
"Who was talking to me?"Red said,rubbing Red's eyes. "Oh,it's you TSC,why are you here?"Red groaned,trying to get up. "AH!WHY MY STOMACH HURT SO MUCH?"Red screamed in pain.TSC quickly hugs Red so Red doesn't feel anymore pain.
Red was shock about TSC's sudden move. "Uhh.Well you are hurt so that's why..."TSC said awkwardly. "Let's go out."Red whispers hugging TSC.

____________________________________
A/N:Eh well I am lazy I will keep updating:)