GIRL'S NIGHT OUT 1

Magsimula sa umpisa

She stood behind Liyah and cleared her throat. Immediately her friend turned around and beamed. Nikki couldn't believe it. He...uh, she was downright beautiful. Her old friend Omar had always been the skinny kid and he hated it, but his small frame looked so natural as a woman. Long legs and torso, striking features. Liyah could be a model. Liyah stood up and hugged her friend tightly, "It's about time!"

"Oh please," Nikki said when they broke apart, "You know you probably just got here your damned self...look at you..." Nikki said holding her friend's arm up and away from her body to spin her around, "Is that why you call yourself 'Liyah'? Because you look like Aaliyah?" He reminded Nikki of like late singer Aaliyah in her prime, only Liyah had huge breasts, which had to be a strain on her nearly tiny frame. The pictures she saw of her friend did not do any justice. They must've been taken in the very beginning stages of Liyah's transformation.

Liyah shrugged as she sat down, "I took the hint from everyone who kept telling me I looked like her...so why not?"

Nikki laughed as she took a roll off of the table, "Omar...I mean *Liyah*..." she smiled, "This is crazy. I can't believe this..." she beamed. "You're gorgeous..."

"And look at you?" Liyah said blushing, "I see you went natural. I like you with big curly hair anyway."

Nikki played with her metal studded leather wristband, "Yeah my style has changed since high school."

"Yeah but I bet your ass is still wild as hell right?" Liyah said shaking her head.

"And you weren't but you gotta be now, damn how short are those shorts," Nikki said peering at her friends smooth long legs.

"So what are we doing today?"

"Relax, I got everything planned out okay?"

"I AM relaxed," Liyah said sipping her water looking around for their server. "What do you gotta do to get service around here?"

"No you're not relaxed, you think I'm gonna flake on you and make you pay for everything. Well HA!" Nikki playfully pointed at her friend. "I've got a real afternoon and evening planned and you won't have to worry about a thing."

"Okay," Liyah laughed, "Your mom's Mastercard?" she raised an eyebrow.

"No!" Nikki scoffed, "Give me some credit Liyah."

Liyah rolled her eyes, "Oh okay I'm sorry. We both know you have no credit."

Nikki laughed as she threw a napkin at the girl, "It's not my mom's!"

Liyah arched a brow.

"It belongs to my new sugar daddy." She pulled the plastic out of her purse and laid it on the table.

Liyah cracked up with laughter, "I knew it! Who is he this time?"

"Some art dealer in SoHo. Freakin' rich...he's older but he knows I do my thing."

"Umm hmmm," Liyah said skeptically, "I bet you do your thing alright."

"Yep, after this we're going to the spa, and then shopping, and then we are going to club all night long while being driven around. And today is going to be just like those commercials..."