Chapter 3

'Optimus pov'

Alex was going to keep an eye on us while the other three went to get the glasses, I looked at the team and all of them were looking at Alex as she looked through the house, She looked to thinking about something, "So, what do you do for fun?" asked Ironhide a little askward, "Other clean my weapons or create something" answered Alex still looking at the house. We stayed in silence for a little more until she spoke, "They found the glasses, but S-Seven is here" pointing at the road where cars were coming, "Autobots fall back" I said and transformed, opening the door and letting Alex get in after a little more the humans toke Sam, Mikaela, and Menma. I could feel Alex get tense, "Something wrong?" I asked worried, I don't know why but I felt like I had to protect her with my life. "Yeah, they are going to take Bee by force and I don't like it. Humans, we are a race that thinks they know all" said Alex, as if she knew it from experience, we got onto the road and followed the S-Seven cars. "Did the humans of your world do something to Menma and you?" I asked she flinched and looked out of the window only to nod after.

"When they captured us, they experimented on us, and once we escaped they killed all our loved ones trying to get to us. We tried to save them but we got there too late. Our town was on fire and dead bodies liter the streets" Alex was now crying a little but training to cover them up, I was livid 'Why in the pit did they do that to one of their own?' I did not notice that I was tightening the site build holding her until she spoke, "Prime is there something wrong, you tightened the build, and the site is heating up" Her voice was calm but broken, I might have brought back unwanted memories. "It's fine, only worried about what's to come," I said she nodded and looked back out the window. I stopped on the bridge and let her get out before transforming, the other did as well, "They are coming" said Rachet.

'3 pov'

Sam, Menma, and Mikaela were in the car until someone crashed into it and ripped the roof off, they looked up only to see Prime. "Taking the kids was a wrong move, Autobots release them of their weapons," said Prime, and the humans looked at him, The three teens got out, "What are you doing stay inside the car," said Simmons, "I would shut up if I was you," said Alex standing next to Rachet pointing her cannon at Simmon. "How the hell are you?" Simmon asked, Alex only looked at Menma and nodded a hello, Prime did not like the look Simmon was giving Alex or the once of lust from some of the men, 'Will admit that she is beautiful but she is not a thing to look at like that' thought Prime. "You don't see afraid to see us," said Prime getting the attention of all the men once more. "Look it's an S-Seven protocol, we are not allowed to tell you anything only that we can't talk with you," said Simmon, "Get out," said Prime "Out me, you want me to get" Simmon was interrupted by Prime, "Now" ordered Prime more rough then the first time. Simmons and the other man got out and Sam started to ask questions to Simmon. (Time skip to falling off of Prime) Bee cached the four humans but got captured by S-Seven.

Simmon looked at Alex trying to find her cannon, "Where is it?" asked Simmon, "Where is what?" asked Alex glaring at him, "The cannon, where is it?" Simmon asked once more time. "I lost it when your man came" Alex lied, [Why did you lie?] asked Rachet surprised through the mind-link, [So they can't take it, old friend. It might help them escape] said Oppy, [Please be safe and don't get cot] said Alex while she was put in the car in the back with Sam (The car has three site roughs. Timeskep to the plan.) "Sooo, what are you doing here?" asked Edd, looking at Sam. "My car ended up being an alien," said Sam, "And the girl and boy to your right?" asked Lennox, "We got cut into this," said Menma looking at Alex who was sleeping, "She looked calm, has this happened to her before?" asked Edd looking at Alex, Sam was going to say no but Menma said something that made him freeze, well it did to all on the plane, "Yes, she was looked at as the alien, both of us," said Menma making his had turn into a small fire and turned it off. "We are not normal humans," said Alex opening her eyes from under her sunglasses.