Chapter Eighteen

"I love you M/n and I'm so sorry"
M/n froze as he heard  Mikey's words, seeing Mikey on his knees with that sad look on his face.

'Maybe I- No he did this, they did this I can't stop now'
M/n looked at everyone on the ground seeing them look up at him.

"You should do it now"
Kazutora whispered in M/n's ear as he walked behind the said male. M/n nodded and cleared his throat before speaking.

"I, M/n Hanagaki unclaim-"

"Don't!"
Takemichi yelled and grabbed everyone's attention along with M/n's.

"I know you're mad but unclaiming them isn't the right way to go about it"

"You know nothing so just butt out!"

"You're wrong! I remember when you told me how lost you'd feel without them. How you were getting better and was finally opening up to more people"

"So that shit doesn't matter now, they already threw me away! Besides I don't need anyone, I will protect myself"
M/n picked up the pipe ready to hit Mikey who still didn't move.

(M/n's pov)
I raised my arm to hit Mikey but then I caught the shine of my bracelet. As I looked at it I couldn't help but think about that day with Draken. Then I thought back to when I had asked Mitsuya to help me pick out my outfit for that day.

"What about this?"
I showed him the clothes but he didn't respond.

"Is it bad?"

"No.....it's the complete opposite, you're beautiful in it M/n"
I couldn't help the smile that made its way to my face.

I looked down at Mikey before turning to Kazutora, he looked at me. I shook my head and walked over to me and pulled me into his arms. He leaned to my ear and whispered.

"Are you sure?"

"I-I can't"

"We follow your orders baby"

"Tell them it's over......I'm too weak to do it"
I looked at the ground only for Kazutora to make me look up at him.

"You are not weak and I know they will agree, not all fights have to be won. But you have to be sure you're ok with this loss"
I looked at Mikey then the others before nodding and facing Kazutora.

"I'm sure"
I let him go and made my way down the car pile.

Everyone watched as M/n had reached the ground waiting for his next move.

"Men!"
Everyone looked up at Kazutora who yelled out, he did some kind of sign. All Valhalla members nodded and started picking each other up and leaving. Many mumbled among themselves as they watched Valhalla leave. Hanma walked over to M/n and patted his shoulder.

"You did great little mouse"

"You think so?"

"Of course I do"
Hanma walked off leaving M/n standing there as he watched his members gather themselves. Toman watched confused as they didn't know what was going on. Mikey had spotted Baji and pulled him to the side.