Dear

A couple of weeks passed by and we were getting closer to the finals for swf2, I've been with Bada all the time, she took care of me and helped me a lot, as finals were coming Bada was feeling so much pressure, she would stay up all night to make the choreograpies perfect, I would even stay up with her as well to help her out, but I could tell she was having trouble with it.
-Bada you should rest, let me and Tatter finish it please - I said as I lied on the floor exhausted as Tatter did the same thing.
-I can't and you know it Y/N, so please, don't start - She said kinda annoyed as she kept dancing and dancing.
-Bada, you've been awake for two days now, your stress marks are showing under your eyes and you can tell that from miles away so please, listen to us for once and go to sleep, we'll finish the rest of the routine by morning - Tatter said as she went to Bada and placed her hand on her shoulder.
-Fine - She said annoyed and she just left.
Me and Tatter spent the whole night finishing the routine for Bada, we got good ideas and we pulled them together.
-Should we use masks? - I said as I thought of the last routine.
-That would be nice actually - Tatter said excited to me.
The next days we used them to practice only, showing the choreography to the rest of the team, and even to Bada, who was kinda lost on it but she managed to pull it out.
Finally the finals came and we were getting ready for our first performance, we decided to go with the mask dance first and we killed it, as we finished the routine we went back to the changing rooms since we had to get change for our next routine, when suddenly someone got in the room.
-So, we'll have another number so we want one of you guys to come up with a solo or a duet, I'm sorry we say this all of sudden but we have empty spaces for the show that we have to fill - The staff lady said as she left.
We all looked at each other amused.
-We spent two whole weeks on these routines, how are we gonna come up with a new one in just one hour??? - Cheche said getting stressed about the situation.
We were discussing on what to do as fast as we could, all of us were, except for Bada, who was just listening to us but lost in their thoughts when she suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me to the bathroom leaving everyone looking at the bathroom door with a weird look on their faces.
-What's wrong? - I said as she pulled me and closed the door behind her.
-Do you remember the last dance you did with yeji last time I saw you? - She said with worrines on her face.
-Please don't make me do this not right now Bada - I said throwing my hands in the air getting a bad feeling about all of this.
-Look, I know you lost because what I told you, but, I wanna make it up for you, since you left me, I've been dancing to that routine every single time I could, to remember you, to feel like you were still with me Y/N, I know I hurt you before, and I'm really sorry about it, so, let me do that dance with you - She said as tears runned down her face, I got closer to her and whipped her tears.
-Let's make sure we win with this one this time, I wanna take our group to the win so, don't let me down this time - I said smiling at her.

After an hour of practicing we could pull the routine, so me and Bada did the duet and right after we had to do our last routine without even changing clothes, we were worried about it but we pulled it right away.
After weeks of dealing with the dancing, the stress, the tiredness we finally managed to win the show, Bada was really happy about it and really proud of everyone so we decided to go to a restaurant to have dinner and celebrate the victory with the rest of the crews, as time passed by everyone was drinking too much, even me to be honest, Cheche has been telling me to drink more and try new cocktails that the waiters were serving I was so lost right now that I just felt like I wanted to sleep, so I let my head fall to the side in someone's shoulder.

Bada's POV:
I'm not really used to alcohol , but today I drank a little bit since everyone was enjoying the drinks, I was looking arround at the people that were dancing until I felt some weight on my right shoulder, I turned arround and saw Y/N peacefully sleeping on my shoulder, how can she be so cute and tiny when she wants to, I let her rest for at least one hour when she suddenly woke up.
-Good morning sleepy head welcome to reality - I said fixing her hair since it was a little messy, she was looking confused at me until she came back to her senses.
-I'm sorry I was too heavy - She said bowing with her head at me.
-It's okay, don't worry, you looked really cute actually - I said smiling at her as she did the same, we stared at each other for a couple of seconds when someone interrupted us.
-Ladies, these ones are for you, they're from that blonde lady on the other table - The waiter said as he placed two glasses on the table with a liqueur on them, we looked at the table and saw Redlic smilling at us, I smiled at her to thank her and looked back at Y/N.
-Cheers? - I said taking the glass and pointing it to her, waiting to see if she was able to take it.
-Cheers - She said smiling as we took the liqueur that redlic bought us.
-Oh my - I said as I made a disgusted face, as the liquid traveled through my throat and it burned as hell, I looked at Y/N and she was looking fine?
-You're overreacting it's not that strong dear - She said as she laughed at me, and she called me dear? I don't know if it was because the alcohol making an effect on me, but I was seeing her more attractive than ever, maybe was the fact that she was wearing a long black dress, but it had an open space on both of her legs and her whole back was showing, I couldn't take it anymore as I grabbed her hand and left the restaurant with her, I took her to my car and I started driving.

Y/N's POV:

-Bada what's wrong? - I said as I got in the passenger's seat and put my seat belt on as Bada did the same thing and started to drive.
-I'm sorry I'm just I don't know my house it's near let's go there for a moment - She said as she drove, we finally arrived to her house and we got inside.
-So, what do you wa- I spoke but she suddenly pulled me into a deep kiss, her hands roaming over my body exploring each centimeter of it, I kissed her back as I placed my arms arround her neck playing with her hair a little bit, she suddenly pulled away, she was sweating and looking me up and down, almost eating me alive with her gaze.
-Y/N I need you right now - She said panting as she got closer to me.