True Or Not?

-Since when do you like her, I mean, we al thought you guys hated each other - Waaxxxy said looking around.
-And why do you mind? - Bada said getting closer facing Waaxxxy.

-Bada why don't you tell Y/N what you said about her dancing before? - Buckley said to Bada - why don't you tell her you hate the way she dances better than you huh?- She said getting closer to Bada and Waaxxxy.

- Shut up Buckley, I didn't say I hate her dancing style! - Bada said pointing her finger to her - I love Y/N's dancing style and the way she dances she have me all hot and steamy not like you - she said in a cold tone but laughing a little bit at the end.

-Oh I thought you said she looks like a 10 year old just yesterday? - Sera said looking at me - Bada is that true? - I said almost crying to her, since this wasn't the first time that she has said that to me.

-Aww no Y/N I never said that!! I don't know why Sera is talking about me saying that!!! I think you have great dancing skills and you dance good. Your twirling your body is very good and hot - She said as she cupped my cheeks.
I looked up to her, she bent down just to comfort me, she looks so sexy yet caring and it's making my heart beat so quick.
Everyone got shooked at Bada's protective side with me, since everyone thought we hated each other.
-Okay, guys party is over, we'll go now - Bada said as she wrapped her arm with mine and Tatter's as we went to our rooms to rest.

I woke up before everyone, since Tatter told me to pick the agency for the K-Pop death match mission, I couldn't sleep really well since I was thinking on what to pick, everyone wanted JYP except for me and Bada, we thought it was going to be more challenging since we thought Jam Republic would choose Hybe as well.
I finally got out of the bathroom, everyone was awake already, I said good morning to them and quickly went to room 213 to choose the agency that we wanted, I stopped at the cafeteria to grab some coffee before keep going and to have more time to think on what to choose.
I was in front of the door I was going to open it when suddenly I felt some arms wrapping around my waist.

-What are you picking for dance group Y/N?- Bada looked at me when she said my name, I could feel a shiver running down my spine.

-Well our crew mates want JYP so we'll be picking that one - I said looking everywhere to see if someone was there.
-Aww I know you wanted to be in Hybe, me too and I think it would be amazing to do it in JYP since we'll be doing it together and we're on the one team - She huged me suddenly without a warning and I could feel her chest against my back.
-Bada - I said facing her and putting my arms around her neck - What do you want I have to go - I said smilling at her.
-Well I want to give you a kiss, that I been wanting to give you - She said looking at my lips.

I felt Bada hand slide to the back of my head and she pulled mr up to her, as I look down at her and I see her red lips as they are close to mines, I can feel the heat, she kisses me and she pulls my body up to her body as it feels like my body is hugging hers.
-Bada I really need to go now - I said smiling to her.

-Oh alright then, well then let me give you one final kiss then - She then kisses me again and hold my arms tight to her body as if she doesn't want me to go at all.

-I'll go now - I said entering the room.

-Bye Honey~- I hear Bada's voice from behind me as i enter the room, I feel my chest get so tight as to how much I feel for Bada.
I greeted the other crew mates as I sitted besides Kristen.
She puts her hand around me as I saw her smilling at me.

-Hey Y/N I wanted to talk to you - She looks at me with a concern look in her eyes.
-Sure what's up - I said looking at her kinda wooried.
-Do you have a feeling for Bada? I feel like she definitely have some thing for you- she crosses her legs as she looks me, she feel like I already know the answer.
-Yeah I guess so - I said looking at the floor while blushing.
-And what about you, do you have feelings for Bada? - She smirks looking for my answer while she was looking at me.
-I think so, yeah - I said looking at her with a smile as she was really enyoing the drama, Kristen smiles at me.
-You know what you should do? Tell Bada you have feelings for her too - She said trying to whisper since the meeting started.
-Should I?- I said looking at her.
-Yeah, definitely - She said as she gave me a comfort smile.

After an hour I came back to the doorms to find all my crew mates waiting for me to tell them the results of the meeting.
-I'm back - I said leaving all the papers on the table.
-So, how was it, did you get JYP? - Minah said to me while waiting got my answer.
-Yeah, we got it - I said smiling at them as they jumped and hugged each other.
-We knew you would get it - Bada said smiling at me.
-So, what are the songs for the challenge? - Lusher came to me and looked at the papers.
-Well, we have Not Shy by Itzy, and Maniac by Stray Kids - I said smiling at them since they wanted songs from those groups.
-The only thing is that we have to go against Tsubakill - Lusher said while reading the paper.
-Well, we'll beat them easily right? - I said to them wile they smiled at each other and we finally celebrated together.