6. SOMETHING THAT CAN COME OUT OF LOVE

CHAPTER SIX: SOMETHING THAT CAN COME OUT OF LOVE

---

WEDNESDAY. 8:15 AM.

Luther, Klaus, Diego, Allison, Andy and Mitch were all in the living room. Andy was sitting on the couch while Mitch had his head laying on his lap.

Luther have told the others what Five told him.

"Three days" Allison asked as she handing a cup of coffee to Luther "That's what Five said" Luther said "The bastard did mention the apocalypse, come to think of it. He just left out the part about how soon" Klaus said "But can we trust him? I don't know if you've noticed, but Five's little..." Allison said, putting her finger up to her temple and moved it around while whistling.

"Our little psycho" Klaus said, cutting her off as he lifted up his cup.

"Well, he is a little asshole, but he seems pretty obsessed about it" Andy said "Tell me again why these kids are here, I'm not babysitting them" Allison said "We don't need a babysitter" Andy said "Mitch and Andy are like us and they have kinda became part of this" Diego said "Beside, we are smarter and more mature than most of you combined" Andy said "Why does his attitude remind of Five when we were that age" Klaus said as he pointed on Andy "Are we sure that they are not his, maybe on his little time travel journey, he was horny and met someone" Klaus said and Andy rolled his eyes as he let his head fell backwards while Mitch rolled his eyes too.

"For the hundred times, we are not related to neither of you guys!" Andy said out loud "Then how do you guys explain your powers?" Diego asked "We don't know" Mitch said "Can we please stop talking about my brother and I and focus on this" Andy said.

"Right. Well, Five was pretty convincing. If he wasn't trying to stop an apocalypse, those lunatics wouldn't be chasing him" Luther said "That's why they were after him?" Diego asked.

"What did Five even see?" Allison asked "He told that he saw only destruction. Apparently we all fought together against whoever was responsible" Luther said.

"What do you mean destruction?" Diego asked "Everything ends up in flames, not a single life left at the planet" Andy said and they looked at him "I think that what it means" he said.

Luther then clicked his tongue "Okay. So, here's the plan" he said before getting up "Uh, we go through Dad's research---" "Wait, what?" Allison said, cutting Luther off "Hold on, hold on" Diego said "Wait a tick, wait a tick, wait a tick" Klaus said and Luther looked at him "What actually happened the first time around?" Klaus asked as he lifted up his hand "Yeah. What are you not telling us? Come on, big boy, spit it out" Diego said.

Luther got uncomfortable as he looked at the others, he let out a sigh before he answered "We died" he said quietly, putting his cup up to his mouth, taking a sip "What was that?" Allison asked and Luther let out a cough.