"𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐧 !! 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 .𝐘𝐞𝐚 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐭 "

𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 .𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 .𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐮𝐳 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 .𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 .

Present -

Tears welled up in her eyes .She heard the sound of footsteps coming so she wiped her tears and behaved normally like nothing had happened .But from all these memories it is clear that 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 .

Vihaan entered in their bedroom and the first thing  he saw that she was not laying she was sitting with a wallet in her hand .He walked closely to her and he realized she was holding his wallet .

"Any specific reason for taking my wallet Mrs Luthra ?"

"Actually ,when you were heading outside to bring me a glass of water at that moment you dropped your wallet and when I saw that this your wallet I immediately kept it with myself "

"Why is it looking that you want to ask me something related to this?

"Yea I have something to ask "

"Pucho fir " -Vihaan replied

"Why are having my photo in your wallet ?"

"Is this any question to ask Mrs Luthra?"

"Why I don't have any rights to ask or what?"

"Of course you have but this silly question let me tell you I am having your photo in my wallet because you are my wife that's why I am having your photo "

"You are keeping my photo just because I am your wife?"

"Yea I am keeping it just because you are 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒆 "

"Nice I understood.Thanks for telling me " -She said while smiling forcefully

She was sad because of his answer .For a second she thought that he loves her but guess what he doesn't love her .She was upset in her mind .Today was actually a crying day for her .

Today was actually a crying day for her