{ 第一章 - 入学式 Entrance Ceremony }

08 : 00 A

08 : 00 A.M.

In the warm spring season, the cherry blossom season is like a dream in spring. Everything is beautiful, romantic and joyful. Each petal is light and fluttering like a butterfly where people will stop and take a look at it while some reach out their hand, trying to catch the cherry blossoms as a great start for their day. The fragrance of a petal falls lightly on people's hearts.

As spring comes, the entrance day for each school starts. Where students are heading to their own school.

All types of feelings are mixed in their hearts and minds. It's like the combination of a rainbow where each color represents different feelings.

A pink petal flows around like it's searching for the right person and finally it lands on a person's hand.

"Nami." As the girl felt someone placed their hand on her shoulder from the back, she turned around to see who it was.

"Nat." The girl immediately smiled when she saw her best friend.

NANAMI DOVE. Well-known as THE BLACK SWAN in her previous school MOONLIGHT as she is a black swan, quiet, perfection and sensitive. She has been doing ballet for 11 years and was also a top student from both ballet and etiquette classes. She is also extremely shy.

NATHANIEL KWON also known as NATHAN KWON. THE MYSTERY MATH GENIUS in his previous school MOONLIGHT. He's quiet and he doesn't talk to people too unless you talk to him. He's always the first when school holds any math related events like competition. No one will beat him at his grade.