This Isn't The Food Channel?! - 2 Asks

(Made this on my laptop on mspaint in 1 minute LO)

Lazulii: Well, hello hellooo!! We are back, see I told you guys I was not letting this die. I hope you guys been well, on this new episode of the Dog Man talk show, we got a few questions for these fine folks :))

claps and a curtain behind me draws away to reveal the cast, they make their way to the front and they all take their seats. This includes, Dog Man, Petey, Lil Petey, 80-HD, Sarah, Chief, Zuzu, and special guests!!! Big Jim and Yolay Caprese.
Everyone waves to the audience. (Except Petey lol cheer up man you're on the best show ever 🙄

Lazulii: We also have some special guests who aren't usually here, but I dragged them along somehow. Give a round of applause for Big Jim, Petey's former fellow inmate, but now most importantly and famously known as Commander Cupcake!!

Big Jim: HIII!! It's so coool to be here!! I'm finally on TV!

Big Jim spots Petey and gives him a little wave, with a goofy smile he giggles. Petey simply rolls his eyes in annoyance.

Lazulii: We also have along with us... Famous award winner Italian actor,  Yolay Caprese!!

Yolay: CIAO!! Thank you very much for having me Lazulii, it is a pleasure

Yolay blows kisses to the crowd while she walks onto the stage and sits down on the couch beside Sarah, greeting her.

Lazulii: of course of course, but noo it's my pleasure to get to have you guys here. I hope you guys like it so you can keep coming on the show hee he

Petey: Not excited to still be here... but the kid made me...

Lazulii: Awwww.. Petey don't act like you don't like the taste of fame. You sure liked it when you were a villian.

Petey: That's uh, that's different obviously! and don't talk about my past.

Lazulii: sorry 🥸

Li'l Petey: I love it here! We also get lots of junk food, its so fun, Papa hates when I eat junk food

Dog Man: 🔈This is my favorite part of the week!! I get to see everybody here, it's such a treat :) also what Lil Petey said.

(Reminder that Dog Man uses a speaking collar here just because :))

Sarah: I agree Dog Man, it sure beats working at the station on a slow news day!

Yolay: How would you not like it! I get to hang out with i miei amici! (My friends) and answer to my fans