Prologue

Someone's POV

I was at the door of his library watching him as he broke down, watching him tryna fix his name.. fix the things that that he thrive so hard to get, Every day it was like this; I would run to him whenever i hear him shout, throwing things because he's tired. but right now... Right now the Yohan that im seeing is different he's smiling he was calm as if his problem was done. i don't know if i should be glad, but something in me is saying that's there's something wrong. there's something off that i couldn't point out.

"It's done.. finally all done, He admit it, he admitted that all he said was a lie" he hugged me tight. then suddenly i feel my shoulder getting wet.
"My name is cleared! thank you. thank you for believing in me, thank you for being here trough my darkest, thank you for all your sacrifices, thank you for taking care of me. i love you.. so much"

----------------------
I was rushing trough the hospital facility when Yohan called me and told me what happened. ----- got into an accident.

I was doubling my speed but right after i reached the room the monitor do the beeping sound, the doctor and nurses are panicking, And Yohan is on the floor looks like he's begging for someone to let him go and live.. he's praying for him to live

i look at the window and they're trying to revive him. I held Yohan in my arms and hug him tight. I prayed for ----- to be better and not live Yohan behind for a long while because i know how broken Yohan is.. He just finished clearing his name and now ----- is fighting for his life.

I was about to tell Yohan that everything will be fine, that ----- will survive when suddenly the doctor come out and announced

"---- San Faveria time of death 7:54 pm"