Ch 22. Garden of Eden. (part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Which almost led me too... Like... Off myself. But I didn't because I saw Kaelo and that changed my mind for a while... Or maybe because I was just scared..."

"Or maybe I realized I was going to kill myself just because of my immaturity and lack of understanding that I was being used for some sadistic enjoyment. But... I was only like what? 13 or 14...? So.. I don't know..."

Anim paused for a moment when felt something move under his leg, it Kaelo, whome he picked up and made him sat on his lap. "Is that why he is important to you...?"

"Yeah... If Kaelo ever dies... I don't know what I'll end up doing..." Anim smiled slightly as he then looks at Kuro, "but that's besides the point, the main concern is that girl. I think she is the one who took my phone and I am sure she will only end up causing problems"

"It's just a phone... What can she even possibly do?" Kuro asks as he puts his Ds down, patting the now resting old dog which was on Anim's lap. "Well... Let's just say she can ruin my life. Traumatize me.  Kill me? She is just... Not a good person..." Anim looks down with concern as his breathing turned heavy.

Just the thought about his past makes him want to gag, the warden, that girl, the whole Childhood. Anim never wants to... Go back to where he came from.

Kuro saw that look in Anim's face, sighing a little as he gets up from the couch, taking Anim's hand's in his as he pulls him off the couch as well. Kaelo had to suddenly break out of sleep because of that.

"K... Kuro?" Anim muttered as Kuro began to walk towards the door along with Anim.

"Let's go to C3 and ask about it then..." Kuro says as he opened the door slightly, Anim raised his brows as he reached his free hand out to pushed the door closed and looked up at Kuro. "Eh? But you don't like C3. Why do you want to go back?"

"For that phone?"

"Yeah but you don't like it there, so why are you going?"

"For you?"

"You don't need to you know? I'll bring it myself or just contact Tesuyuki"

"Don't bother, you can't even control your lead properly, and last I checked, you don't have Tesuyuki's contact"

"oh yeah?? Did I make a hole in the wall out of pure coincidence then huh??"

"Yes"

"You feline fu-"

As the two somehow end up having a back and fourth with eachother while Kaelo just watched them in the foyer with a slightly tilted head and wagging tail.

And that's when the door bell rang, causing both Anim and Kuro to stop arguing. Kuro turned into a cat and landing on Kaelo's back as Anim opened the door.

To his surprise, he saw a women with same black hair as him as she wore some slightly stylish outfit.

"Hello deary! Happy to see your mother after a long while huh?"

"M-mother...?" Anim gulped as the sudden appearance of his 'mother'. The women tilted her head slightly as she was surprised to see her own son to be so suprised as if he has never met her before.