Chapter 2: Simon And Marcy

Since the Mushroom War ended, 996 years ago, a 47-year-old man named Simon Petrikov and a 7-year-old girl named Marceline were walking in the city rubble looking for something to eat. And that's where the girl who was 20 and a half and wears a really long gown that's maroon and black, spotted them.
She examined them as they ate a deer and goof around with a broken T.V. and a soda can. She should get some sleep so she can continue examining them tomorrow. The next morning, she saw Simon and Marcy trying to ride on a motorcycle but it got away and crashed. They found a chair with wheels so Simon can push it while Marcy sits on it.
The girl followed them to an abandoned store and followed them inside. Then Marcy spotted someone who was 20 and a half and wears a really long gown that's maroon and black. Simon spotted her too. They asked, "Who are you?"
The girl answered, "I'm Laura Preslar, the Nostalgia Queen. I've been watching you." "You have?" Simon asked. "Yes," she said. "And I'm much taller than a normal adult." Simon said, "Oh, that made sense. I don't blame you being taller than me." Laura then asked,"What are your names?" Simon answered, "Simon Petrikov and this is Marcy" "Nice to meet you both," Laura replied. Then Laura spotted a green, oozing figure coming towards them. "Get behind me," she said to Simon and Marcy. She got out her wand for protection. Simon and Marcy cried out, "Laura, don't!" She then said, "Simon, Marcy, stay back!" She hit the oozing creature with her wand. She then took Simon and Marcy out of the store. Then they saw a truck on a bridge. Simon then carried Marcy in his arms. And then Laura picked up Simon carrying Marcy and carried them in her kangaroo's pouch which had formed on her gown. "Is chicken soup you're looking for?" Laura asked. "Yes, it's for Marcy and me," Simon answered. "Ok," she said as she climbed up the gum with Simon and Marcy in her pouch. "OK, let's get some chicken soup inside you two," Laura said. But the truck only had clams inside. "Clams?" Laura said, confused. She then closed the door and saw the label. "The Clambulance?!" she said, shocked. She yelled,"No, I need chicken! Simon, Marcy, cover your ears!" Simon and Marcy did so, as Laura yells and kicks the door angrily. Then suddenly, one oozing creature came out from under the clambulance grabbing her gown. Simon and Marcy gasped in horror as they hid in her pouch. Laura kicked it away just  in time. Then they saw another one in the truck. Laura closed the other door and started to push it down the bridge. Then Laura, Simon and Marcy saw a whole bunch of oozing creatures coming towards them. "Oh, breadballs." Simon said, scared. "What are we going to do, Laura?" Marcy asked. "We're going to run!" Laura answered. Laura ran as fast as she could with Simon and Marcy still in her pouch. Then she spotted an abandoned car in the dead end. She then took Simon and Marcy out of her pouch, opened the car door and put them in the car. "Don't leave us here, Laura," Simon said. "Yeah, we can fight," Marcy said as she showed her muscles and Simon showed his crown. "I'm sorry, Simon and Marcy," Laura said. "Laura!" Simon and Marcy cried out as Laura closed the car door. Laura took out her wand and said, "You have to keep it together, Laura, for them." Simon and Marcy said, "Laura, please don't." She then waved her wand and banished the oozing creatures to another world that is empty. Then she found a can of chicken soup and a couple of spoons near a big blob of gum with a face on it. She went to the car with Simon and Marcy still inside, opened the door and went in there. "I found some chicken soup. You two are gonna feel awesome in a moment." She said as she fed Simon and Marcy chicken soup. " We're just glad you're OK, Laura." Simon said. "Yeah," Marcy added. "Do you two awesome?" Laura asked. "Yes, Laura," Simon and Marcy answered. "How about you two can call me mom?" Laura asked. "Ok, we love you, Mom," Simon and Marcy answered as they hugged her. "I love you too, my children," Laura said, hugging back lovingly.