Chapter 155 - Substitute [04]

Start from the beginning

If Wen Ran knew what he was thinking, he would definitely scold him. You are cute, and your whole family is cute!

The two of them walked into Jiwei Building with daggers and swords in their eyes. 

Song Zhiguo, the current head of the Song family, and his eldest son Song Ling were entertaining guests. 

When they saw Qi Yunjing, they hurriedly greeted him: "Mr. Qi's presence is really great for the small shop. There are many customers today. If there is any inconvenience in our hospitality, please forgive me, Mr. Qi!" 

Qi Yunjing smiled upon hearing this: "Mr. Song, you are so polite."

Song Zhiguo looked at Wen Ran with a bigger smile on his face, "This is Mr. Qi's lover, Mr. Wen Ran."

This is not the first time Qi Yunjing has brought Wen Ran to such an occasion, so Song Zhiguo basically knows everything he needs to know. 

Seeing Qi Yunjing bring Wen Ran with him every time, it turned out that their relationship was not just a marriage ordered by their parents, as the rumors outside said.

Wen Ran smiled and said, "Hello, Mr. Song, I wish you good luck with your business and good financial resources."

Song Zhiguo responded with a smile, and soon another distinguished guest came in, so he quickly asked his son to take the two of them to sit down.

Song Zhiguo's eldest son Song Ling is a talented person with an elegant temperament. From his fitted suit, you can see that he has an excellent figure. He is not a thin chicken. 

Especially the tight lines of his arms can be seen through the clothes. Don't know he got it through training or it was inherited from the so-called imperial chef inheritance.

Although Wen Ran looked at him very vaguely, he still couldn't escape Qi Yunjing's eyes. With a force of his hand, Wen Ran came back to his senses and raised his eyes to glare at him: What are you doing? Want to fight?

When Qi Yunjing saw that he had withdrawn his appraising gaze, he said: "Walked well and watch the road carefully." 

Song Ling, who was walking in front, turned back and said with a smile: "There are four floors in Jiwei Building, but the fourth floor is still not open yet. Mr. Qi's seat is arranged on the third floor. If you need anything, just ask."

Once on the third floor, Wen Ran didn't see anyone else, but there was Qi Yunjing's White Moonlight. He seemed to have been there for a long time. 

It seemed that he hadn't seen this Mu Sheng for a long time, and now that he suddenly saw him, he was unfamiliar. 

But then he felt strange. If the Mu family had not gone bankrupt, it would be no problem for Mu Sheng to be invited. However, Mu family was bankrupt, so no matter how many people the Song family invited, they would not invite him.

Just as he was wondering, Song Ling, who was leading the way, soon cleared up his doubts. 

He took two steps quickly: "Xiao Sheng, why don't you wait for me inside." 

Mu Sheng smiled at Song Ling. 

The inside he meant was the private room of the Song family, and the people sitting there were relatives of the Song family. 

If he was still Mu Sheng of the Mu family, it would be no problem to sit in it and wait, but now he is Mu Sheng of the bankrupt Mu family. 

He was sitting inside and was being ridiculed by all kinds of words. It was strange that he could sit still. So he went outside to get some air and wait for Song Ling.