"So," I wiggled my hips to get a little more comfortable on his lap. "Are you going to tell me what is been going on between you and Roland?" Bear grabbed onto my hips to stop me from squirming. HIs blush told me all the things he didn't want to as he cleared his throat. "There is nothing really going on between me and Roland." I grinned as he still couldn't quite meet my gaze. "That's not true." I stated. "I know there is something going on between you and Master Roland." I had the pleasure of seeing Bear's usual calm and collected face go thermonuclear. I grinned like a Cheshire cat "Yeah, it's Master Roland." I cooed in his face. "Who would have thought that the big bad Papa Bear would be a Sub?" I even pinched his cheeks. 

"I have to tell Goldie! She will be so pleased! She has been very worried about you, you know?" Bear opened his mouth to protest, his good hand reaching out to my phone as I was scrolling through my contacts for Goldie's number. "Don't you dare!" Bear growled as we both wrestled around on the couch. "HAH!" Bear exclaimed triumphantly as he held up my phone in his hand, deleting my partly written text to Goldie. I pouted at him, although I had already anticipated this outcome. It was needed for my plan to work. I had noticed that if I don't push Bear for information, he would tell me himself. I hugged him close, he has been through so much and he just needs a lot of TLC. I also know that Master has cameras put in Bear's apartment on my account because, I had seen Bear get depressed and he looked so close to ending his life that I feared he might actually take that final step to ending his life before it even started. 

Frowning, he silently watched as I started to unwrap his left hand, I needed to know what had happened. "There is no way that a small accident would need seven stiches Bear." I pouted, willing him to tell me what had happened. Looking away for a few moments he sighed before answering "I wasn't paying enough attention when I was cutting the meat this morning." I narrowed my eyes; I hadn't noticed any meat on the counter or anywhere in his fridge. "I am not lying Link! I swear!" He exclaimed as he saw that I wasn't buying his explanation. He huffed put a breath "Fine! I wasn't cutting the meat. I was peeling potatoes and slipped on a wet spot on the floor, making me cut myself." He grumbled not looking at me. I had noticed the wet spot and a stain on the floor where I can only presume that potato hit the floor. 

"You could have called me you know, if you needed help." Bear shook his head as he pulled his face from my grasp. "I am pretty sure you had other things to do." For some reason Bear sounded uptight, like he was trying his hardest not to involve other people into his business that is spiralling out of control. I had seen this type of behaviour lots of times in my career. Mostly by people who were abused by a partner or someone close to them, or someone in their family they looked up to. That made me think Bear might have been abused by someone in his family. Knowing I needed to be patient, I nodded my head once. "So what are your plans for today? I thought we could do something fun together." Bear blinked up to me, clearly not expecting me to want to hang around him. The look in his eyes reminded me of a young child who was forced to grow up too fast, a child who had lost the interests in the wonders of the world. Grabbing the remote, I turned on the TV. I was scrolling through NETFLIX when I felt Bear relax. "I thought we could order in and watch a couple of movies." I grinned as Bear settled his head against my shoulder as I pressed play and the opening credits of 21 Jump Street started. 

It wasn't until we had finished our ordered in Chinese were watching the fifth episode of Game of Thrones, that I noticed Bear was asleep and moving around like he was having a nightmare. This fact was confirmed when he started to whimper under his breath about someone not to hit him again. Although I knew I should wake him up, I let him sleep. I was too curious to who was tormenting him, even in his sleep. My heart shattered when I finally got my answer. "NO! DADDY! PLEASE! NO! I-I SWEAR I WILL BE GOOD! PLEASE! DON'T LOCK ME IN THAT SHED PLEASE! MOMMY! PLEASE DON'T LET DADDY DO THIS! MOMMY PLEASE!" He whimpered some more before I couldn't take it anymore and decided to wake him up. He fought me as I shook him awake, he looked ready to cry when he finally opened his eyes and saw it was just me and not one of his tormentors. I pulled him to my chest as he started to sob, he shoulders shaking as he clutched my shirt. 

When he was in the shower, I decided to call Master and let him know I wouldn't be coming back tonight. Master answered after the third ring. "Yes pet, what is it?" I looked towards the bathroom door to make sure Bear was still in there as I answered. "Master, I don't think I will be able to come home tonight. Bear had a little breakdown and I promised him that I would stay with him tonight." Master just hummed under his breath, I rushed to explain why I promised Bear I would stay with him. "It was his own family Master. His own father abused him and his mother did nothing about it whenever his father decided that Bear should be punished. Sometimes his older brother joined in, at least that's what I think since he whimpered for his brother to stop their father and like his mother he just let it all happen." There was a tense silence on the other side before Master responded "Very well pet. We will talk in the morning about this." 

I just hung up when Bear came out of the bathroom with red puffy eyes and a drawn face. I smiled softly "Are you ready for bed babe?" Bear yawned slightly before nodding and crawling under the covers. He was lying on his side facing the wall until I pulled him into my chest turning him to face me. "Sweet dreams Bear." I kissed his forehead as his breathing evened out.