Cruel Summer 01

Typographical and Typogrammatical errors ahead. Characters and some places that used  through the story weren't mine.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am running out of ideas and to continue this story, you, my readers can request a plot, ideas or your ideal AU. I would love to write down and make a story through out your ideas. But take note, I am not good as others.

Summer Camp AU.  First Part.

°°°°°°°°°°°

"Tsukishima-kun?" Hearing his name, the guy looked up from his seat and saw a familiar guy with tan skin.

He stared at him for a minute, squinting his eyes while recalling his interaction with the guy infront of him. His face was covered and can't tell exactly who this guy is. The tanned man smiled under his mask noticing the guy having a hard time recognizing him, so he removed his black bonnet together with his mask, revealing his face and his bright orange fluffy hair that caught Tsukishima's attention.

Tsukishima eyes widened on what he saw. He rose up from his seat and walked towards the boy with trembling hands.

"H-Hinata." He stuttered under his breaths.

"Yep! That's me, the one and only." Hinata giggles.

Tsukishima smiled hearing his voice that he lost control and move instinctively to wrapped the guy in his arms. Hinata was shocked but did the same after and smiled while leaning in the blonde guy's wramth.

Once they broke the hugged, Tsukishima offered to tour Hinata around. The shorter one agreed and they started to walked side by side near the shore while catching up.

Tsukishima and Hinata were both in the same team way back in their highschool years and became classmates in their last year. They became close with each other as they always had a study session that leads to hang outs. Sure they have a lot of memories together.

But it all ended up a year after Hinata flew to Brazil to gain more knowledge about volleyball. They both cut ties with each other without a proper closure. And its been six years since their last interaction, and here they are talking and laughing like nothing happened between them.

"Seriously Tsukishima-kun, I did not expect to see you here and besides this is summer camp, a lot of voluntaries will participate and I know for a fact that you feel uncomcortable around others." Hinata said as he watched the sun goes down the horizon.

Tsukishima stared at him and smiled. "Well, I still sucks around people but there's a room for improvement. People change you know."

Hinata turned at him and their gaze met that gives shiver down their spine. Hinata is the first to looked away. "I see. That's good to hear."

"You've changed too. You grew up and became mature." Tsukishima stated.

"Hmmm."

Silence filled the atmosphere, a comfortable one that made the men smiled. It wasn't new to them but this kind of feeling and being with each other is one of the things they missed, especially the blonde one. Having Hinata around him, bring eased to his drained, tired soul.

Hinata sighed that caught Tsukishima's attention. "Neh, Tsukishima why are you here? What brings you here?"

Tsukishima pursed his lips as he run his fingers through his hair. "Well, I do remembered having a vacation here to unwind but there's a man that I had a talked with and he invited me here. And the last thing I knew is me being here and participating in their activities."

Hinata giggles as he imagined the guy beside him having a scowl on his face while doing the activities.

"How about you?" Tsukishima asked that caught Hinata off-guard. The guy noticed it and was about to take his question when Hinata answered it.