v. flip the script

Start from the beginning

Molly noticed Demetri's pi shirt right away and before he could reach the two of them, Molly leaned towards Eli's ear. "What did I say? Math shirt." She whispered.

Eli quickly whipped his head to her, giving her a small warning glare like a parent reprimanding their child. When Demetri finally reached the couple, they both turned to him as if they weren't just talking about his shirt.

"Why did I let you two talk me into this? This goes against everything I stand for. It's like extra gym class for no reason." Demetri complained, looking back and forth between Molly and Eli.

Molly smiled at Demetri, hoping to ease his nerves a bit. "Let's just give it a chance." Molly suggested and Eli instantly nodded. He looked up at Molly before he turned to Demetri. "You saw the fight. Miguel kicked ass."

"Quiet!"

Molly jumped at the yell, not expecting Johnny Lawrence to scream at them. The whole room fell silent as they watched the man at the doorway to what Molly believed was his office.  "Face front."

Everyone moved to face him entirely as he started walking through the crowd of students. One of the first students he ran into was Demetri. He looked down at the boys shirt and nodded his head. "Nice shirt."

Demetri smiled, straightening the edge out a little hit to hide the wrinkles. "Thanks."

"I'm joking. It sucks." Johnny snapped back almost instantly. Demetri's face fell. Molly giggled at Johnny's words, catching the mans attention. He turned his head to see who had laughed and he rolled his eyes at the sight of his neighbor.

"Preston." He muttered angrily. Molly looked up at her neighbor with a big grin, wanting to piss him off. "Blondie." Molly greeted.

Johnny took a step closer to Molly, getting close to her face as he pointed at her. "It's Sensei in here." He warned. Molly kept her smile on her face as she nodded. "Good to know. Thanks, blondie."

Johnny glared at Molly for a couple more seconds, but when the girl didn't back down, Johnny scoffed and walked away, going to torment the other teens he passed.

"I feel like a virgin just looking at you." Johnny cringed out a couple of students away from Molly. The girls jaw dropped at Johnny comment, looking to the ground in shock. "Oh my God." She whispered as Demetri leaned over to whisper to her.

"This is your neighbor?" He asked. Molly turned her head to face Demetri, her eyes still wide from Johnnys comment. She nodded her head slowly as Johnny made his way back towards the front.

"When I look around this dojo, I don't see Cobra Kai material. I see losers. I see nerds." Johnny said as he looked over all of the students. His attention then went to just Molly and he pointed at her. "I see my annoying neighbor."

Molly smiled at the man's words, but Johnny just ignored her. He looked around the room again and pointed at another kid. "I see a fat kid with a funny hat with his tits popping out."

Molly dropped her head and sighed. She was expecting this but holy shit was this a nightmare to live through for her.

"But my short time as a sensei, I've also seen some miracles. So maybe there's some hope for you yet. First I need to see where you're at. So everybody, fall in!" Johnny yelled.

"What?" Molly whispered, looking at her friends and other teens around her, hoping they knew what Johnny was talking about. When no one moved, Johnny rolled his eyes.

"That means line up." He explained all the teens let out small "oohs" of realization. They lined up in to two lines -'d turned to their Sensei for their next step. Johnny started waving his arms around and shaking his head. "No, not— not line up in a line. Lines. Get in lines." Johnny tried to explain, only confusing his students more. Molly side stepped out of the line she was in and pointed at it.