Chapter 8

Raman : you all please be here I'll go inside and talk to him qnd together we will come out and will give a statement. He goes in.

Inside the office if we zoom in we can see a man talking in meeting leading a presentation which is none other than abir verma.

p.a. of abir enter: sir ...Raman sir is coming to meet you

abir : tell him I don't have time as I'm in a meeting.

p.a. : ok sir ..turn to open door but Raman enters

p.a. : to where are you...

Raman: sorry...sorry..

abir : what the..

Raman: see I'm not here for a trouble...without any idea I meddle inbetween your family matters...the main reason is your girlfriend's and the beer I drink have same name...so I'm here to remove the misunderstanding due to that.

abir : get out

Raman: what..

abir : get out you ravan....

screen shift to bhalla house where adi switch on news channel along with others.

reporter : a new twist to the marriage news of well known actress Stella....

bhavya: guess the issue is settled

reporter: to settle the issue the new lover bet the old lover in his office..

video of Raman beating abir out of the cabin is shown..(after the ravan scene)

all open their mouth in shock.

adi : he again messed up.

Rudy: see uncle without us also he is good at setting.

bhavya Rajat and mansi chuckles.

op glare them.

reporter : our correspondent is there in the line, Biju

Biju: yes can hear ratheesh

ratheesh/represents: Biju what is happening over there?

Biju: ratheesh fighting scenes that are not seen films are going on there.

o.p : the only person left behind for not getting his beat is me now.

all look at him.

abir's mansion is shown.

abir is seen being treated by a nurse...while his p.a. come with a letter.

p.a. : sir a girl came to give this to you ✉.

abir take it to read and sighs seeing the content which is perfectly typed and took print.

'' don't blind eyes with jealousy..you know the truth...I'm sure it's you who played without knowing opposite side got the reward which is treating now ...if it's to hurt better you never be in contact with her from nowon or dare you hurt her anymore ....

sincerely, you to be sister in law if you realize your mistake or your key to hell 😏''

abir(after reading): my dear sister in law I'm already liking you and I'll first find about you before meeting my soon to be wife 😏.

Next day,

Adi Ruhi were coming after practice and a group of student blocks them.

st1(taking out a newspaper showing abir-stella-raman news): so from now on is this your mother.