Chapter 10- Walking

Começar do início

After getting the butler's nod.

Nan Yi walked slowly along the road outside the villa. Although it was already autumn, the weather was still a little hot and hot, and his legs were weak. He felt a little tired after not walking very far.

It happened that a wild sunflower grew on the roadside, so he squatted in front of the sunflower to rest and admire it.

When he was tired from squatting, he sat down on the ground.

The movement was too big, and he frowned in pain. He looked at the big leaves of an unknown plant next to him. After thinking about it, he reached out and picked two leaves. He folded the slender leaves into a triangle and put them on his head to block the sun. .

There is also a mat on the ground.

............................

"Brother Shen, don't we go directly to Brother Yan's house?"

In the back seat of the black Maybach, Omega looked at the cold Alpha beside him with a fascination on his face.

Alpha was looking down at the paper contract without raising his head.

"Go back and take him with you."

Omega's face instantly stiffened, and there was a look of disgust on his face, as if he hated the person the alpha was talking about.

"Then he can't speak. Wouldn't it be embarrassing for you to take him here? If everyone knows that you married a low-quality Omega, they won't laugh at you." Song Jing frowned and muttered in a low voice.

"Xiao Jing!"

He Yushen raised his head with a cold face and glanced at Song Jing beside him displeased.

Song Jing was stunned for a moment, but he was still not convinced.

In the past, He Yushen would only take himself to any activities he attended.

So he blamed Nan Yi for all his dissatisfaction.

"Master, do you want to stop the car?"

The driver suddenly spoke, and He Yushen hadn't spoken yet. Song Jing, who was suppressing his dissatisfaction, immediately turned dark, but still said in a sweet voice, "You're not home yet, why are you parking the car?"

The person driving today happened to be the driver who had dropped off Nan Yi, so he could see Nan Yi sitting in a daze on the roadside from a distance.

"Madam is sitting on the roadside. Would you like to pick him up and take him back with you?"

He Yushen frowned slightly and looked up again, and at a glance he saw Nan Yi with a leaf above his head not far away.

He Yushen:............

After Song Jing heard the driver's words, the sweetness on his face could no longer be restrained, and he corrected the driver with a cold face.

"Are you talking about Mr. Nan?" His tone was no longer sweet, and he deliberately emphasized it.

He Yushen: "Stop the car." After the alpha finished speaking, the car drove right behind Nan Yi.

The sound of the car behind her scraping against the ground was not too quiet, interrupting Nan Yi's daze.

Wearing a simple sunhat, he turned his head and met the frowning eyes looking up and down through the car window.

Looking at He Yushen, Nan Yi was stunned for a moment and felt a little embarrassed.

After all, he is an adult, and now that he is seen in such a childish manner, he still feels a little ashamed.

His face slowly turned red, but the people in the car frowned and looked at the top of his head.

He Yushen said coldly: "Get in the car."

After saying that, he lowered his head and continued to look at the contract in his hand, leaning slightly towards Song Jing.

Nan Yi took off the hat on his head and put it on the ground, and walked towards the car. When he got closer, he saw Song Jing with a cold face behind the alpha with his head lowered.

Nan Yi paused, turned around, turned around and got into the passenger seat. Before getting in the car, he even patted the dust on his butt.

No one sat down next to him for a long time, and there was no movement at the car door. He Yushen frowned and raised his head in displeasure.

"Why are you so..." I wanted to scold someone outside who was walking as slowly as a snail, but when my eyes caught a glimpse of the extra little head in the front seat, I swallowed the words that came to my lips.

"What's wrong, Brother Shen?"

Song Jing's arms were pressed against He Yushen's, and he secretly moved to the side happily, deliberately rubbing his head on He Yushen's neck while speaking.

He Yushen sat closer to the car window and said coldly: "It's nothing."

He Yushen, who was sitting in the middle of the car seat, suddenly sat back on the edge, leaving a large gap in the middle.

The corners of Song Jingyang's mouth froze, and he frowned in disgust when he looked at the side profile of the co-pilot who was quietly looking at the road ahead.

After the car stopped at the villa, Nan Yi was the first to get out of the car.

Once again, because of the large arc of his movements, his face became stiff, and he slowly got out of the car in an extremely unnatural movement.

He Yushen glanced at the anxious head in front of him and got out of the car before the driver opened the door. He happened to see Nan Yi getting out of the car stiffly with her back to him.

He raised his eyebrows in a good mood.